"Assault weapons a threat to national security"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    Our break room at work has a TV in it that is tuned to Fox News and I was in there a second ago getting something to drink and the "reverend" Jackson was on there talking about gun violence and how we should pass laws on a national scale instead of localized, the reporter asked about whether laws should be nation since the same issues that an urban area like Chicago are not necessarily the same as rural areas in like North Dakota. He goes on to say that limiting bullets in the magazine should be a national law and then goes on to say that "these semi-automatic guns, these assault weapons are a threat to national security. Look at the shooter in Colorado at the movies. He was right next to an airport there in Denver. He could have easily gone and shot down airplanes."

The most interesting part about it is he was able to keep a straight face while saying it.

If anyone wants to see the video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2092861901001/rev-jackson-more-guns-make-us-less-safe/?playlist_id=903226511001

Last edited:

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    And here I thought he couldn't be any more irrelevant.

I agree 100%. Just pointing out the moronic arguments that are coming out by those whole either don't know anything or do know and yet still try to pass it off as truth.

crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    Hey anything is possible he has survived by getting his followers to send him donations for years and has even had to pay child support from them. The only reverend I know of that doesnt have a church and he is also listed as a politician but he has never held a office...

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    And here I thought he couldn't be any more irrelevant.

Jesse Jackson is a useful idiot. A mouthpiece for the left. And IMHO a race baiter. He has become rich on the misery of his people. If the man truly wanted to help the black community combat violence he would be on a crusade against single parent families.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Wow! He was on Fox; huh?

I guess the other media slugs didn't require an over-reaching, self serving extortionist to provide commentary on their networks. When is that other douche (Sharpton), going to chime in on this threat to the black community?

Phony's!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Jesse Jackson is a useful idiot. A mouthpiece for the left. And IMHO a race baiter. He has become rich on the misery of his people. If the man truly wanted to help the black community combat violence he would be on a crusade against single parent families.

Exactly!

Funny how it goes; we can have a discussion about taking away my freedoms in the way of gun control, but can't speak truthfully about the excessive breeding of fatherless children. A more legitimate threat to American society.

One day?!?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Shouldn't Jessayy be spending more time with his son who's currently suffering from Bipolar/Ethics Investigation Disorder?

Top Bottom