Austin asked me to check in.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BR55

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Hey guys. I've been out of the loop a lot lately. You know how it goes when life gets in the way sometimes. Anyway, I dropped into the forums today to see what was going on and noticed a message from AustinBR over the header that it's been quite a while since I last posted and to get back into the discussions. So I just thought I'd let you know I'm still out here but mostly just checking in from time to time to check the posts then move on with other stuff here at the household. I'll try to post more often.
    Not much going on gun wise here. I'm still doing stuff with LOCAL and get out to shoot as often as I'm able.
    I went out to the Gonzales range by Lamar Dixon and put about 75 rounds through my Ruger P89 a couple of weeks ago. I played around and had fun even though I had originally intended only to go to sight in my Crimson Trace laser grips. Next time I'll make sure not to bring extra ammo. hahaha.
    I recently acquired a Diamondback BD9 9mm subcompact and I am planning on taking it out to shoot this week when I get time.
    Talking about getting time... let me go. I have lots to get done.
    Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom