Awesome Fishing!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Hey in case anyone enjoys it.. we have a shitload of 3-4ft Gar here in Pelican Point and at night around the lights they are in a frenzy, i just drop in a jitterbug and they slam it, If anyone wants to play, let me know and ill have u in as my guest. Got alot of blue cats too. Nice size largemouth and hand size brim out the ass too.

You can fish from my back porch if ur lazy like me,lol. Real easy for the kids.

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Hey in case anyone enjoys it.. we have a shitload of 3-4ft Gar here in Pelican Point and at night around the lights they are in a frenzy, i just drop in a jitterbug and they slam it, If anyone wants to play, let me know and ill have u in as my guest. Got alot of blue cats too. Nice size largemouth and hand size brim out the ass too.

You can fish from my back porch if ur lazy like me,lol. Real easy for the kids.

Sounds tempting. :D

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    hey i wander out there at 2am just to relax and take a break from the puter, and **** with the gar. Its enjoyable, my daughters fish all the time, 6yr old caught 8 brim and 2 cats cpl days ago in about 15 mins, all good size. Im gonna step out back right now and try to catch a largemouth.. will post if i do.

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    This is just whats off my porch right this second... all about 6-10"

sn0yohdqnj4jpbmoxof.jpg

LongRange

Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    I know I have "heard" that 12 gauge, 3" #4 shot will kill fish in the duck ponds in the marsh on low tide when the water is 6-8" deep, from the concussion, not actually the pellets.

30-06 kills trout that way,lol i got a very nice 28" breeder one time with one shot in the shallows.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom