Back in the Saddle Post Motorcycle Crash

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Nope, Jefferson Parish female deputy... she was really great about making sure the insurance got sorted out. She went to see the folks at two different locations after I contacted her to see if I had some sort of typo or something on the paperwork she gave my wife at the scene. When things didn't sync up she stayed with it until she figured it out, even calling the insurance company to let them know there was a problem and relaying their solution to all involved. I really ought to dig up her name and write a letter to her department.

I too live in LaPlace, I'm sure well see each other around. If you want to drop me a email (in my profile) wit you contact info and we'll see about linking up for a ride some time.,

That's good stuff. Glad to see she didn't pawn it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    I had meant to write a letter and send it to the JPSO praising her for going above and beyond. I need to make it happen, going to do it TONIGHT, she needs to be recognized.

FYI... this bike is really growing on me. It's surprisingly nimble for it's size and the power is AMAZING.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cherry-Bandit
    Top Bottom