Bad news from Marksville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    At this point it seems obvious that all LEO present at the scene were not honest about what went down. No one knows why the father fled other than the killers and the father; if you were ambushed at night by dark figures who didn't identify themselves and who to appear to have weapons, you would fight or flee too. This is a case of Thugs with Badges whose extortion racket turned to murder - no one is safe from those who wear the badge.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Vsotok10;1494781. . . no one is safe from those who wear the badge.[/QUOTE said:
    Do you really fear everyone with a badge? Do you view everyone with a badge as a threat?

Just curious, based on this statement. Perhaps I've taken the quote out of context, and I've missed your meaning/point?

Last edited:

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    At this point it seems obvious that all LEO present at the scene were not honest about what went down. No one knows why the father fled other than the killers and the father; if you were ambushed at night by dark figures who didn't identify themselves and who to appear to have weapons, you would fight or flee too. This is a case of Thugs with Badges whose extortion racket turned to murder - no one is safe from those who wear the badge.

They should pull your IP, tag your name, and refuse any services you may require or ask for from them in the future. You don't have their back, they shouldn't have yours. (We all know this will never and would never be, their character is one much higher than yours). Millions of LEO/Public interactions a day which go without event, and your conclusion is none are good people. You're a whack job. Ofcourse, I too could have taken your comment out of context or missed the meaning, BUT I take things as I see them.

Going further: personal vendetta seems to hit the nail on the head. Anyone have any experiences in Marksville??? Politics of the area, strong arm government?

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    So what's the over and under on getting this locked down?
    10:00pm

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    So for all you who were asking for examples in the previous thread of the alleged ANTI-LEO sentiment that some refuse to acknowledge, I give you........

Vsotok10

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

So, cops arrest other cops for doing wrong (which supposedly never happens) and you are still not happy? I guess this is what we mean when refer to anti-LE no matter what the situation lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

Well I guess I'm just a lucky SOB I've made it 63 years without those thugs with badges shooting me. But I've never done the stuff this guy did
    leading up to this traffic stop might have something to do with me still being around.
    I guess I'll try to make it a few more if these thugs don't get me.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    So for all you who were asking for examples in the previous thread of the alleged ANTI-LEO sentiment that some refuse to acknowledge, I give you........

Vsotok10

You have to admit, him saying that has NOTHING to do with Bayoushooter . Y'all always say it like Bayoushooter is anti leo, when its a very small percentage of random people who happen to come to the same forum, who have nothing to do with the rest of us.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    You have to admit, him saying that has NOTHING to do with Bayoushooter . Y'all always say it like Bayoushooter is anti leo, when its a very small percentage of random people who happen to come to the same forum, who have nothing to do with the rest of us.

There are those who post it, those who ignor it, and those who condem it. Funny how those who condem it are usually LEOs and very few others. The majority of the membership here fits in the other 2 categories, mods and admin included. If you tolerate it you are part of the problem. Nobody on here has an issue jumping on people when they **** on their favorite gun, trainer, ammo, gear, etc, but when it comes to LEO bashing there are very few non Leo's who have the balls to stand with us. If you disagree, man up, stop being a ***** and say so.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    the first few posts in this thread are disturbing. That is all.

:bs:

That is not all..... Don't bitch out, elaborate on your post.

We were discussing the situation based on the info available.

Please, enlighten us with your omnipresent and all knowing wisdom.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Two of the cops were charged. They obviously did something wrong, and in the process (allegedly) murdered a 6 year old boy. I don't see how discussing it is cop bashing. We're discussing one situation, no one is making blanket statements (except maybe that one guy). If I was a cop I sure as hell wouldn't be defending any of the officers involved in this story, so I'm not sure why there's even an argument here.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I didn't defend anyone after the decision was announced. In fact, I said if the LSP decided to arrest I'm good with it. However, as usual, you have a crew on here instantly calling for the heads of policemen before any facts are put out, all the while crying "innocent until proven guilty" in countless other threads where they perceive those subjected to police action were "victims" of a bias. I'm simply calling a duck a ****ing duck. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The door swings both ****ing ways. It's not my fault some here are hypocrites and I call them out on it. My original post was based on the context of a legal legit stop. No decent cop is going to support a bunch of rogue murderers using their authority to settle a personal score. If what I am hearing is legit then **** these guys, they deserve what they get and probably more.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    If you tolerate it you are part of the problem.

There are some of us that just don't want to bother anymore with stupidity. If I honestly thought I could make the anti-LEO troll in this thread "Un-stupid" then I'd have a go at him as well. I could berate him or flame him, but to me it just seems kind of like teasing retarded kids. It's just feels like bad form.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    :bs:

That is not all..... Don't bitch out, elaborate on your post.

We were discussing the situation based on the info available.

Please, enlighten us with your omnipresent and all knowing wisdom.
    The way I see it cops, politicians and men of god all should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us. All these positions are automatically given power and are assumed to have a good moral compass. When a cop abuses his power he should be reported by other cops but that hardly ever happens until they take it too far like in Marksville earlier this week. Why? I don't know why but I am not sure you even understand the power a cop has and if provoked can really screw with civilians. Have I ever had a problem with an officer other than some acting unprofessional? No. Does it happen? Yes.
    I have nine family members who work in law enforcement or are retired law enforcement, and I know this. There are bad cops out there and I would be willing to bet you know a few yourself. Why not report them? Is it because you are scared of being the rat. After Katrina when all those cops were being arrested The good guys one of which is my neighbor just distanced himself from those dirt bags. They all knew what was happening. Now NOPD is not proactive they just wait for the crime to happen and take a report. Nothing worth losing your pension over right. I could go on and on but you are certainly not going to change your mind and go to your superior officer tomorrow and confess all the shady things you have seen or done over the years. So who is the b**** really. Let's just agree to disagree.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom