Bad news from Marksville

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Anything I say is 100% unofficial and should be treated as conjecture at best.

Yes I know. I'm not believing anything in this thread right now as fact. All of it is hard to believe. With what is being said in this thread how in the hell did the guys think they could get away with it. I mean did they forget they were wearing cameras. Just doesn't make sense

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Mother of mercy!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know. I'm not believing anything in this thread right now as fact. All of it is hard to believe. With what is being said in this thread how in the hell did the guys think they could get away with it. I mean did they forget they were wearing cameras. Just doesn't make sense

Were they wearing them or were the other 2 officers who were with them wearing them?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Wow the more accusations that come out, the more the driver seems justified and condemns the officers. Not saying any of this is fact, it could all be total BS. I am interested to see where this leads. If the above statements are true, these officers deserve whatever is coming.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm thinking this: marksville is a smaller town and dad got his son a job because of his position. Son is spoiled brat because of his dad's positions. Son and friend are gonna go screw with this guy because of the girl and things got out of control when the victim didn't stop for him. I'm sure they didn't set out to kill anyone but if they were doing the right thing they wouldn't have even been in the situation at all. Hopefully if they were wrong they get what is coming to them. I think the coroner, edmondson, etc needs to keep the comments out of the media so this case is not tainted when it goes to trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And further more, even if they had a warrant for this guy if him and the officer had personal **** going on he should have never got involved in the first place.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I'm thinking this: marksville is a smaller town and dad got his son a job because of his position. Son is spoiled brat because of his dad's positions. Son and friend are gonna go screw with this guy because of the girl and things got out of control when the victim didn't stop for him. I'm sure they didn't set out to kill anyone but if they were doing the right thing they wouldn't have even been in the situation at all. Hopefully if they were wrong they get what is coming to them. I think the coroner, edmondson, etc needs to keep the comments out of the media so this case is not tainted when it goes to trial.

Yep

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    It just came out that the murderer on the right was trying to steal the victim's fiancée, sending her messages on FB, and came to their house where the victim told the cop that he would hurt him if he came back to their house. Cop waited until he was on duty, and had a uniformed buddy to murder this man. The poor kid was just collateral damage to the murderer.

Better to be judged by 12 than bury your child; Chris should have killed the POS when he was at the house and acting in a threatening manner (and not under the color of law), especially because the cop's daddy is a DA and would ensure his son never faced charges or left the family alone.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Better to be judged by 12 than bury your child; Chris should have killed the POS when he was at the house and acting in a threatening manner (and not under the color of law), especially because the cop's daddy is a DA and would ensure his son never faced charges or left the family alone.

Yeah, one can't help but wonder "What if"

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

Except he is facing charges, so your assessment is wrong.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

And judging "only" by the court of public opinion and leaked details, it doesn't seem likely he won't be convicted of murder.

While true, dads, and relatives with government titles, money, and influence can save their kids from prison terms even if they absolutely should serve time for their crimes, like this:

http://www.wafb.com/story/26428176/hit-and-run-driver-pleaded-guilty-to-2010-crash-on-i-10
    http://theadvocate.com/news/opinion/8737286-123/inside-report-trial-delays-grieve
    http://www.wbrz.com/news/family-livid-after-no-jail-time-in-deadly-hit-and-run/

I doubt this shell game artfully performed above, is in this current accused's favor for getting away with it.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA

My assessment is spot on. This child murder is only being charged because someone who wasn't in on the hit recorded the incident. If there was no video of what went down, those who put LE on a pedestal would keep on with the line that "he obviously deserved it" because they totally buy into the lie that LE is infallible. If someone won't be charged for murder without video of the incident, what makes anyone believe that person will be charged with a lesser crime minus video.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    My assessment is spot on. This child murder is only being charged because someone who wasn't in on the hit recorded the incident. If there was no video of what went down, those who put LE on a pedestal would keep on with the line that "he obviously deserved it" because they totally buy into the lie that LE is infallible. If someone won't be charged for murder without video of the incident, what makes anyone believe that person will be charged with a lesser crime minus video.

So, you are a US Citizen, and you support a lynch mob before this case is even adjudicated? He's been accused of murder?!? Under the Bill of Rights he gets his day in court! His Right to a fair trial! He is presumed innocent until proven guilty!

Sure, the evidence (as we (the completely uniformed), know it), is damming! But the rhetoric and your inferred certainty of the events, the motivations, and even the outcome is very Non-Constitutionalistic of you.

New word? Constitutionalistic! :mamoru:

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    So, you are a US Citizen, and you support a lynch mob before this case is even adjudicated? He's been accused of murder?!? Under the Bill of Rights he gets his day in court! His Right to a fair trial! He is presumed innocent until proven guilty!

Sure, the evidence (as we (the completely uniformed), know it), is damming! But the rhetoric and your inferred certainty of the events, the motivations, and even the outcome is very Non-Constitutionalistic of you.

New word? Constitutionalistic! :mamoru:

I have not advocated for a lynching in any of my post.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom