Bama fan gets 2 years in prison

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    So... If what this idiot did does not warrant jail time, what exactly would he have had to do this person who was defenseless when this happened? Just wondering..

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    So... If what this idiot did does not warrant jail time, what exactly would he have had to do this person who was defenseless when this happened? Just wondering..

What's funny/sad is that he's going to spend 2 years in a place where they wouldn't have done anything, lol

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    And the other guy is a poster boy for LSU fans that can't handle their liqueur in public.

Not just in public, I dont think Id ever get that drunk in the french quarter. I went to a few Marine Corps balls in the quarter and if wasnt for the sizable force, I dont think I would have drank at all.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    Judge recommended a boot camp style program where he'll probably get out in 9 months. If he had done it to a female, everyone would be yelling it wasn't long enough. If the victim had been a black LSU student, Al Sharpie and Jesse Jackson would have whipped up the masses and the guy would have gotten Zimmermaned with a 10 year sentence AND sex offender registry.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    The tea baggee went out in public and drank to excess when he obviously couldn't handle his alcohol. The tea baggee then passed in out in public and in all places the French Quarter!! Some of the blame must lie with the tea baggee. Now I'm not saying what the tea bagger did wasn't wrong..it most certainly was but no real harm was done other than the embarrassment felt by the tea baggee which was primarily due to his passing out in a public restaurant. Lord knows when I was in high school before I learned how to handle my booze there's no telling what was put in my face. You play..you pay. The real damage here is the two year sentence. How do you pay your bills and take care of your family when you're in prison...how do you complete or continue your education when in prison. Is this considered a felony?...and does the tea bagger have to register as a sex offender? I hope he can be self employed for the rest of his life because it will be hard to find work with that on his record.....unless he plans to live the rest of his life in Alabama in which case he'll be so revered that he'll probably be elected Governor.

Last edited:

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    He could have had the reduced sentence, but opted for more jail time and not having the sexual offender marks on his record. They say he'll do 10 months on good behavior. And this way he is still allowed to pick up his kids from school and attend ball games. I feel bad for what happens to him in the LA jail system in 30 or 300 days. Probably some pretty rabid fans...

And now the "victim" is suing Bama fan and Crystal burger (and Big Easy Enterprises, probably for "getting him drunk")

Last edited:

whitjct

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Much worse crimes/criminals don't get the sentece he did....shame on the Vic/ suspect, both drunk idiots...my 2cents the penalty does not fit the situation

Last edited:

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    The tea bagee went out in public and drank to excess when he obviously couldn't handle his alcohol. The tea bagee then passed in out in public and in all places the French Quarter!! Some of the blame must lie with the tea bagee. Now I'm not saying what the tea bagger did wasn't wrong..it most certainly was but no real harm was done other than the embarrassment felt by the tea bagee which was primarily due to his passing out in a public restaurant. Lord knows when I was in high school before I learned how to handle my booze there's no telling what was put in my face. You play..you pay. The real damage here is the two year sentence. How do you pay your bills and take care of your family when you're in prison...how do you complete or continue your education when in prison. Is this considered a felony?...and does the tea bagger have to register as a sex offender? I hope he can be self employed for the rest of his life because it will be hard to find work with that on his record.....unless he plans to live the rest of his life in Alabama in which case he'll be so revered that he'll probably be elected Governor.

I strongly agree. Stupid games win stupid prizes. He was violated but really, only his pride was injured, and he was an idiot and had it coming.

skinny10000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Springfield LA
    Alcohol equals liquid stupidity. You should still be responsible when drinking. No he should not have passed out and no the bama fan should not have teabagged him. So where do you draw the line in responsibility?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom