Baton Rouge Demonstrations

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I just can't see myself standing out in the hot sun , across the street from another group of idiots , shouting and pointing fingers . What will that accomplish ? Unlike them I work for a living . I'm going to enjoy my weekend off spending time with my family until it's time to go back to work so I can support their dumb asses . I hope they get rained on .

It will accomplish nothing other than upset "the cause" even more and make things worse, but we are the sleeping giant. We by far outnumber and outgun. We are not weak for keeping to this small group. We are smart to stay informed and have unity amongst one another. I do not post on FB to be ridiculed by the ignorant, but I use it as a news outlet and read comments to try and understand the BLM mindset.

Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    I agree with Dantheman it would be pointless. if i was going to stand anywhere and shout for justice it would be in front of the jail where those guys are that killed the Raising Canes manager but being a responsible citizen I`ll let the law handle it

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    still can you even buy a raw chicken for that much? That's a deal!!!!

Occasionally in Hammond they have 10 lb bags of leg quarters on sale for 30 cents per lb. Two stores I know of. Still, $4.99 for 8 pieces of fried chicken is a really good deal.

I stopped patronizing Popeyes all together. They are a ripoff these days, ridiculously high prices for what you get. My bro in law personally knows a woman who owns 11 Popeyes locations, and she is filthy rich. In her 70s.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom