WTS: BCM / JP AR-15 $2750obo

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheLawson

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    New Orleans
    Selling one of my competition rigs. This one has a BCM upper, BCM bolt carrier group, BCM Mod 4 CH, Vltor 13" rail (with pic attachments). Under the rail is an 18" ss410 barrel, Jerry Miculek comp and low pro, rifle length gas block. I set this up to run irons only, so I attached the JP front gas block sight post. The sight post is tensioned on only, not pinned. The rear is LMT.

The lower is straight from JP. It has their match trigger. Installed by them. Set to 3lbs (you must feel this trigger!!). The LPK is also from JP. It has the Magpul BAD lever, MOE grip and Vltor stock.

This rifle is clean. It's been used, but never abused and always cleaned after each outing. I've put about 3,000 rounds through it. The gun shoots flat. You're gonna love it.

I am asking $2,750, which includes the 4 USGI 30 round mags. If you need it shipped, it will be an additional $25. Shipping CONUS only. Shipping from my FFL to your FFL only. I will take USPS Money Order, Cashiers Check (preferred) and or Personal Check (will hold shipment until funds clear my bank).

I will reply to PMs quickly. I'm located in New Orleans and will meet in the greater NO. area. Other areas please contact me (we will work something out). Thanks for looking. I may consider splitting the upper and lower, please PM me if you are interested.

20130114_194548.jpg

8382734304_1cea829ec2.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom