Be careful out there folks (Knock-out Game)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    They would.

It has nothing to do with the attackers stupidity. Just because someone has a gun on their hip they aren't automatically a hard target. I've seen many of OCers (in person and on the interwebz) who would have difficulty defending themselves due to their obesity and/or physical disability.

JR1572

Or just a lack of training in holster selection and weapons retention.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I have only seen news reports of this happening in North East states. Anyone know of a Southern state this happened in? I could not find one.

This happened a few months ago in New Orleans. I think it was on Esplanade St. or Elysian Fields near the River. A guy walking towards the Lake was punched and beaten by 3 guys walking toward the river as they passed him crossing the street. They didn't take anything from him just beat him down and let him lying in the middle of the street to get run over by a car.

Malachi

Yes, I'm new.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Morgan City
    lets say this happens to man A, walking with woman A and child. man A gets knocked out, woman A un-holsters and "drops the dumbasses hard"

justified?

SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    1460284_10203159974939297_69014225_n.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What everyone SHOULD be afraid of is the level of dishonesty the media is putting forth concerning the reporting of these crimes. Tap dancing around the obvious racial component is dangerous and irresponsible.

These crimes (thus far), are committed 99.9% of the time by blacks, and against non-blacks. No coincidence!

Someday, these phony white apologists in the media are going explain to me what motivates them to diminish the danger of calling a spade a spade (no pun intended). Their disgusting; and now they are directly putting people in danger with their nonsense!

altimar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Lafayette
    I think it happens a lot without being reported. I know someone who was knocked out / had his jaw broken. This happened in downtown Lafayette around 2006. Normal workday, coming back from lunch...

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    When / if caught; they should be charged with attempted 1st degree murder, and every person in the group should be charged as accessories.

Vermin!

You are absolutely correct. This is pure BS. This POS plays his "game"... knocks out 6 or 7 people...gets caught after being shot and only does 1 year behind bars.
    Maybe I am missing something, but IMO this dude is a much greater threat to society than some kid who is non-violent and gets busted for drugs. Thats why I think the current justice system is absolutely broken.

Violent offenders who are a threat to society do less time behind bars than drug offenders. The system is broken and out of whack.

Swampman1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    south La.
    What everyone SHOULD be afraid of is the level of dishonesty the media is putting forth concerning the reporting of these crimes. Tap dancing around the obvious racial component is dangerous and irresponsible.

These crimes (thus far), are committed 99.9% of the time by blacks, and against non-blacks. No coincidence!

Someday, these phony white apologists in the media are going explain to me what motivates them to diminish the danger of calling a spade a spade (no pun intended). Their disgusting; and now they are directly putting people in danger with their nonsense!

The media(at almost every level), is in Obama's back pocket. Blacks are against whites, as well as some whites willing to side against whites. Real journalism is a thing of the past. What can be done to change things? Dunno.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The media(at almost every level), is in Obama's back pocket. Blacks are against whites, as well as some whites willing to side against whites. Real journalism is a thing of the past. What can be done to change things? Dunno.

What can be done is what is happening; plummeting ratings. More people need to reject them as a news source. Like the newspaper, big network news media are dinosaurs. The sooner they are done, the better.

Aren't people still dying by the hundreds in Syria? Oh, that's right; we've moved on. From almost going to war a month ago, to all clear! Got it! :doh:

Top Bottom