Bend over here it comes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJBZZKlvrP4[/ame]

Oooo look, is that writing on a wall? So much for the "Panic Buying" theory.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWpAQ9cTJM[/ame]

Anyone not buying what they want now before theyre banned is a fool. Ammunition should be one hell of a priority.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I will post up for Penguin....

I got his back on this one....

You are all idiots.... Obama is the man.. He will make the world a wonderful place and you will all want to slap yourselves for not voting for him....

I hope I have done you well Penguin....

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    It is OK that you guys are making jokes about this; but, we will have to decide to stand up and defend ourselves and our country. We all need to read things written during the American Revolution and the War of Yankee Aggression to learn how tough things can become for PATRIOTS.
    May GOD save America !
    leVieux

WHEELER

Don't Tread on Me
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    WTF are "cop killer bullets" and how are they different than pistol caliber AP as already defined.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    It is OK that you guys are making jokes about this; but, we will have to decide to stand up and defend ourselves and our country. We all need to read things written during the American Revolution and the War of Yankee Aggression to learn how tough things can become for PATRIOTS.
    May GOD save America !
    leVieux

Right on, very true.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    Yeah I heard that gun show loophole crap on the radio yesterday from some brady campaign guy. "no background checks" I was sitting there saying that is complete ********, every time I have purchased a gun at a gun show I definately had to wait for the background check. Then I remembered FTF sales, but that isn't a gun show loophole, that is a "2 people anywhere they want" loophole.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    WTF are "cop killer bullets" and how are they different than pistol caliber AP as already defined.

It is a term they are conditioning the general public to hear, they use it interchangeably with any bullet capable of penetrating the vest of a police officer. It is in preparation for the restriction of "sniper" ammunition, also known as rifle ammunition.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    If guns are not a deterrent to crime than I suggest that Obama's secret service detail only carry tasers and pepper spray.

The last attempt on a Presidents life was in 1981, so why does he need all those evil guns around him all the time?

If Obama's will set the example by disarming every Secret Service Agent, hell every commissioned officer in DC for that matter, then I will gladly hand over each and every one of my weapons if he lives longer than a week.

I'm not 100% sure of the statistics but I think that home invasions, armed robbery, rape, murder, etc all occur at a higher rate than attempts on the presidents life. Furthermore, I also believe that the response time from the Secret Service is much much quicker than local law enforcement once the first round has been fired. Let it be known I am not taking shots at local law enforcement, but face it, they are a reactionary force not a preventative force when it comes to violent crimes involving hand guns. If they were they would be Soviets.

If I have any of my facts wrong please let me know.

**To the 17 different intelligence agencies monitoring this site this is in no way to be construed as a threat to the President. I am not encouraging anyone to harm him nor attempt to-END DISCLAIMER**

BayouBocephus

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Ponchatoula, LA
    To the 17 different intelligence agencies monitoring this site this is in no way to be construed as a threat to the President. I am not encouraging anyone to harm him nor attempt to-END DISCLAIMER

HAHAHAHAHAAHA:D

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    It is a term they are conditioning the general public to hear, they use it interchangeably with any bullet capable of penetrating the vest of a police officer. It is in preparation for the restriction of "sniper" ammunition, also known as rifle ammunition.

Actually they are using it to demonize any bullet they don’t like (which eventually will be all of them). Black Talons don't penetrate vests but they are “cop killers” according to the grabbers.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Actually they are using it to demonize any bullet they don’t like (which eventually will be all of them). Black Talons don't penetrate vests but they are “cop killers” according to the grabbers.

Ted Kennedy was talking about 30-30 when he was yammering about ammunition restrictions. But he's starting to eat through a straw.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom