Bersa Firestorm 22lr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    I've got a friend who has one and was thinking about selling it. Cool little gun,. basically identical to the Bersa thunder .380 or Firestorm .380 except for the caliber. PM me your contact info if you are interested and Ill forward it to him if that is cool with you.

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    I have one, I like it I have the 6" barrel and is very accurate, I'd prefer the standard barrel one bassicpackrat if your buddy wants to swap. Mine does not like wally world federal bulk pack, feasts on Winchester wildcat.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    I have a Bersa Thunder .22. I love that litte gun. Its accurate and dependable, but there are some .22s that the Bersa Thunder .22 doesn't like. I think for the first 200 - 250 rounds, you should use CCI Mini-mags. After that, it should be broken in. Shoot away; I think you'll love it!

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    :rofl:
    Seeing as you username is "Bersa", I reckon you know a thing or two about the pistols, and enjoy them.

I mean to say I wanted one, and I wondered where you acquired yours, Dave. How much was it out of the door?

Last edited:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Really? That isn't as bad as I thought. I have heard more on other forums and whatnot from my research.
    I think I shall get it to replace my Titan once I meet the age requirements.

Top Bottom