Bersa Thunder .380

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfpak382

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Monroe,LA
    I'm thinking about buying a bersa thunder .380 and was wondering if anybody on here has had any experiences with this one. I don't know much about bersa. I found it at a local gun shop for $250, good deal or not ?

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Decent deal at $250. Bersa Thunder .380 is solid gun,kinda like a Walther PPK take off. I've shot them alot and had no issues at all. Good gun for the money. Easy to take down,slightly tricky to re-assemble. Other than that,you will enjoy years of good service from it.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Decent deal at $250. Bersa Thunder .380 is solid gun,kinda like a Walther PPK take off. I've shot them alot and had no issues at all. Good gun for the money. Easy to take down,slightly tricky to re-assemble. Other than that,you will enjoy years of good service from it.

+1

Dogman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    I'm not a big fan of the .380 cartridge but the Bersa Thunder .380 is a treasure in that chambering. It is sorta like a Walther in design. Compared to my PPK/S, the barrel is a little longer and it weighs less having an aluminum frame instead of the steel Walther frame. It has a take-down lever like SIGs and a slide lock lever--both of which I like much better than the Walther design. On top of that, my Bersa has been 100% reliable from the first day I bought it compared to the PPK/S which is an overly tightly built gun that can still have an occasional feed failure despite many, many more rounds through it. The Bersa has fed every brand and design of JHP or FMJ ammo I've tried without a problem and it has been very accurate at the ranges I've shot it at. For $250, it's a steal.

george12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I have a Thunder and the CC model. Both are without fault. They are great shooters and quite a value. For the money, hard to do better.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom