Best all-around pistol caliber and pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    My exwife stole my soul when she left, so from a feeling standpoint, I couldn't tell you. My favorite because I shoot it the best is still my Sig P229 in .40. I enjoy my HKP2000SK in 9mm, but it's definitely harder to shoot accurately. I still shoot my HK P9S in 9mm very well and I recently shot my father's Colt 1911 Mark IV Series 80 Gold Cup which I found to be most excellent. I'm basically all over the map, but that's to be expected with my limited experience.

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    I'd say S&W 460. You can shoot 45lc 454Cassull and 460S&W. you can kill anything from humans to grizzly bears with one of these, one drawback is every cabliber it shoots is expensive and has a good bit of recoil even with the muzzle break. Then I would choose the 44mag.

Pure Luck

Yes it is loaded
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Lafayette
    For an ‘all around’ gun I would have to say Glock. Not only because I am a fan and owner, but because they are reliable, accurate, easy to maintain. And in the Glock family, I would say a 357 SIG, .40 SW, or 10MM. Do I have weapons that are more accurate?… YES, Do I have weapons that hold more rounds?… YES, Do I have any weapon that is as simple and dependable? NOPE.
    For me? It would be a G23 mostly because I have the most magazines for it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom