Best place to try different handguns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aussiecajun

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Maurice LA
    Hi all. First off I hope I'm posting this in the right area. My wife recently decided to sell her revolver as she preferred my semi auto over it. We're both looking to obtain a CHP some time this year, and she really likes the Ruger LCP and LC9's that we've looked at while looking at Academy. I know there's a lot of handguns that fit in this size range from various manufacturers in different calibers, and I was wondering if there's anywhere close to Lafayette where we could test some out. I know Barney's offers handgun rentals, but from what I've seen the price for us to try several different guns, and having to buy their ammo would almost cost the same as a brand new gun. Is there anywhere else that offers something similar for less money, or will we just have to suck it up and try Barney's?

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Precision Firearms in BR has a display case full of various sized pistols for rent. Don't know what they charge though. You might call them up and ask if they could work with you on making a decision.

Top Bottom