Bill Cassidy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Don't waste your times on Cassidy. If there was an up and down vote on the Constitutionality of whether the trial "can" proceed or not, then perhaps he followed the law. Maybe not. I guarantee he does NOT vote to convict.

If it was a vote on whether it "should" proceed or not, that is totally different. If any of you have ANY faith whatsoever in ANY of those retards up there, you'd better check to see if you are on the spectrum as well!

These morons are operating in complicity and with complete immunity from scrutiny by the media. Grease up your metaphoric a$$holes, cause we (as a country), are going to get it metaphorically balls deep!

Hot Damn man, Love you're spot on analogy of the current and future forecast, + 10,000 !

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Cassidy may be feeling untouchable since he was just re-elected. We need to light a very hot fire under his ass, and make his life miserable until his time in Congress ends. The sooner the better.
    If we allow our Republican representatives get away with siding with liberals we are done as a red state.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Do yall reckon this lil impeachment might just be smoke and mirrors of other things going on and not being reported like say as an example...

Investigation into Bi-den family income and wealth? Which we know nothing will be done about that either.

The DC Swamp is so polluted that nothing up there will survive

No need, the media in general will just play soft for Biden.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    MSM making claims of treason, sedition, etc. to pin on Trump. Seems none of those arrested are being charged with treason or edition.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    They need 600,000 and they only have 120,000 dead line is Feb27th. I can not find the recall petition for Governor. Think is has to be done in person not online.

- - - Updated - - -

Governors can be recalled. Not a US Senator.

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.
    They need 600,000 and they only have 120,000 dead line is Feb27th. I can not find the recall petition for Governor. Think is has to be done in person not online.

- - - Updated - - -

Not good news on JBE recall thought we could do better than 120,000 that's disappointing.

Yeah read that a few minutes ago about the senator recall...But we could do like Post #44 said.But more than likely we are stuck with Cassidy and Edwards for a while.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Called his office and left a vmail as well as wrote an email. Disgusted with this tool. Can’t believe that I voted for him.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette

- - - Updated - - -

I read 120K was in 7 parishes. 57 parishes yet to be counted. I'm hoping this is more accurate.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    We need to flood Cassidy’s email, especially between now and when the Senate votes on this sham of a trial.
    His office sent me some canned BS response to my email. I responded asking him to explain how impeaching a private citizen is good for the people of LA and this country

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Don't waste your times on Cassidy. If there was an up and down vote on the Constitutionality of whether the trial "can" proceed or not, then perhaps he followed the law. Maybe not. I guarantee he does NOT vote to convict.

Well that didn’t go as planned.

Top Bottom