Bill Cassidy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    The latest email I sent;

I don't even know how to express the level of disappointment I have in you after your vote in the sham of a trial of President Trump. You decided he was guilty after having watched the level of destruction the left has caused and tolerated over the course of the last year and did nothing about that, the threatening speeches by leaders in the Democrat party that actually caused riots and destroyed millions of dollars worth of personal property were not a problem for you, but the speech by President Trump was? I don't consider you ignorant or stupid, so I have to assume you had the liberal's best interests in mind when you cast your vote, and as you continue to defend your position. I, hereby censure you as well. I no longer trust you will vote with the conservatives in our great state. I now consider you a RINO, which is worse than a democrat because at least we know where a Democrat stands. Please do us a favor and immediately relinquish your seat to someone who is actually going to represent the Republican party of the State of Louisiana.

I will try to send something not nice to him on a regular basis. The more like this he gets the better. Lets be relentless.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The latest email I sent;

I don't even know how to express the level of disappointment I have in you after your vote in the sham of a trial of President Trump. You decided he was guilty after having watched the level of destruction the left has caused and tolerated over the course of the last year and did nothing about that, the threatening speeches by leaders in the Democrat party that actually caused riots and destroyed millions of dollars worth of personal property were not a problem for you, but the speech by President Trump was? I don't consider you ignorant or stupid, so I have to assume you had the liberal's best interests in mind when you cast your vote, and as you continue to defend your position. I, hereby censure you as well. I no longer trust you will vote with the conservatives in our great state. I now consider you a RINO, which is worse than a democrat because at least we know where a Democrat stands. Please do us a favor and immediately relinquish your seat to someone who is actually going to represent the Republican party of the State of Louisiana.

I will try to send something not nice to him on a regular basis. The more like this he gets the better. Lets be relentless.

If he were to leave office then the governor would be able to appoint someone - who would not be a republican.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I was wrong! Cassidy is a *total* douche!

Totally expected from these six other pandering faux-conservatives. Clearly illustrates how these scumbag politicians ONLY care about being re-elected!

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Cassidy may be feeling untouchable since he was just re-elected. We need to light a very hot fire under his ass, and make his life miserable until his time in Congress ends. The sooner the better.
    If we allow our Republican representatives get away with siding with liberals we are done as a red state.

Amen! Couldn't have said it better.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Trying and I mean trying to see a silver lining in his vote. The precedent is now set that former presidents can be held liable and tried. Something never done before. Now that is set for every president from now on. This may come back to bite the dems in the butt one day. Oh wait? Mail in Ballot ensure Dems get elected from now on for everything.

JimmyJames

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2021
    Lafayette, LA
    Apparently y’all are all in the minority about him. His Twitter post about it has nothing but gushing thank you’s all over it.

https://twitter.com/SenBillCassidy/status/1360697544293183488
    Who actually uses twitter? I've never even set up an account. Even Reddit is mostly useless, but at least it has some subs where you can get useful information from people in specific fields. Twitter is nothing but people giving their unsolicited opinion on things. Makes sense for leftists, because they can't help telling other people what to do and think, but I'm guessing the majority of conservatives don't have an account.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Who actually uses twitter? I've never even set up an account. Twitter is nothing but people giving their unsolicited opinion on things. Makes sense for leftists, because they can't help telling other people what to do and think, but I'm guessing the majority of conservatives don't have an account.
    My thoughts exactly . It's a sad form of hero worship to some . I have no use for it .

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    My thoughts exactly . It's a sad form of hero worship to some . I have no use for it .

I'm on twitter. But for no other reason than to find information. Project Veritas and others post things often. You can also find questionable posts that are worth further research. Some lead to treasure troves of things the msm dont want shared. Others are useless. Treat it like any other media source.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I'm on twitter. But for no other reason than to find information. Project Veritas and others post things often. You can also find questionable posts that are worth further research. Some lead to treasure troves of things the msm dont want shared. Others are useless. Treat it like any other media source.

I'm not on twitter, Will you be my friend if I join?

Top Bottom