WTS: Black Tavor 18" 1799.99 plus tax Baton Rouge - 1 in the store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have ANOTHER Tavor in route the store! First money gets it. This is cross posted, best contact is Nick@ferrarafirearms.com or 225-224-2444 during our business hours, or even a message us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/ferrarafirearms If you haven't liked our facebook page, go like it, we post cool guns all the time, lots of them never make it to the shelf or to the forums. I tend to pull in some good stuff and price it aggressively to move! If you are interested in other higher end rifles (Scar 16/17, other Tavors, FN's, HK's, well the ones left) let me know. I turn these guns down all the time.

We are open Sundays, and we do take AMEX... It gets asked a lot... We don't have lay away nor do we finance guns... Also gets asked a lot. I can arrange up to a case of ammo for the buyer.

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    To the top. Lots of stuff coming in tomorrow. Come by, I might have a Tavor you can look at until the owner comes and picks it up. The other one is coming later this week.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    First Tavor we sold is happily in it's new owners possession, the second is on the brown truck headed my way. Come pick it up before LNSVince Does. Lots of Sigs available, MAX Michael, Spartan, Extreme, all 4 versions of the compact (RCS nitron and two tone, C3 Nitron and two tone) Sig p938 nightmare, Sig p238 equinox and more I am forgetting for sure. LOTS of ammo in, 300blk, 9mm, 17hmr, .40, .45, .223, .556, 7.62X39, .380, 38 special even .22lr for those buying .22lr firearms.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I forgot to bump this yesterday! We are open until 5 today even if you just want to drop by and drink some coffee. Tavor will be in hand tomorrow if you want to check it out. No $10 gun show fee either.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Come check it out today, or any of our new arrivals. We have an M1A standard, FNX Tactical FDE, 10 different 1911's ranging from a Springfield Mil-Spec to a Sig MAX

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom