Both guns sold

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadewilson

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Walther P99 9mm. OD green frame, 4 inch barrel, QA model. Bought it from another BS user, who said he had only fired about 20 rounds through it. I fired another box, so it has less than 100 rounds down the pipe. Comfortable gun, shoots well, just not exactly what I want. $450.

IMG_2029.jpgIMG_8675.jpg

I'm mostly interested in cash, but I will consider trades for a Ruger LC9, and possibly a Mil Spec 1911. You can email me at jaredverbois@gmail.com, or you can text or call me at 225.933.7708. I'd recommend text or email, I don't generally answer the phone to a number I don't recognize.

Attachments

• IMG_3557.jpg
      IMG_3557.jpg
      118.6 KB · Views: 285
    • IMG_6925.jpg
      IMG_6925.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 243
    Last edited:

wadewilson

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I apologize, I just remembered there was somebody who had asked me about the Walther a couple of months ago. I sent him a PM, I'm gonna give him some time to let me know if he wants it, but I'll post the status on that gun tomorrow, around lunchtime.

wadewilson

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I have a ruger sr9 that I'd be interested to trade for the Walther. Less than 100 rds through it. Mint condition. You can see my post on BS for pics

Not really looking for anything in trade besides an LC9, maybe a mil spec 1911, but thanks.

I've responded to all PMs. Also, I do have the original paperwork and boxes for both guns. That includes, the extra mag, lock, casing from the factory, and the extra changeable backstraps on the Walther. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom