bourbon street?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    I left New Orleans/Bourbon Street in 1997 and made sure I had everything I got there with so I'd never have to go back. I never have a good time in the Quarter. It's the only other place besides Baltimore that I never want to go back to. Would certainly not be there on purpose. :ugh:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    The only thing I carry on Bourbon Street is my ass the hell out of there. What a sh#!hole. If I had to be there for some reason I would be carrying my usual and I would be hyper aware of my situation. Just about every place there is a drinking establishment so I wouldn't be leaving the street.

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    I left New Orleans/Bourbon Street in 1997 and made sure I had everything I got there with so I'd never have to go back. I never have a good time in the Quarter. It's the only other place besides Baltimore that I never want to go back to. Would certainly not be there on purpose. :ugh:

Funny you mention Baltimore, I have had to go there on business several times and came away with the same feeling, trouble waiting to happen.

504BigNasty

Looter Assassin
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    NOLA-Bywater
    Seeing that i work down there I always carry. For awhile is was carrying my Sig 2340 but now i have a Glock 30 and love it. And i agree with Bourbon being a **** hole but i have bills to pay so...

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    There are only 3 places in New Orleans I go: The WWII Museum, Cohen and Sons, and the Cigar Factory. I did a lot of work down there '99-'01 and for a couple weeks in '04. I got my fill of the filth, sloth, and corruption then.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    well i have alot of friends(and a girlfriend) that really enjoy going.

since i dont drink i am usually the dd. luckily i have never been there while it is real busy.

i am dreading this mardi gras, my gf has already said she wants to go and see the parades.

Well good for you that the parades don't go down Bourbon St then.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    well i have alot of friends(and a girlfriend) that really enjoy going.

since i dont drink i am usually the dd. luckily i have never been there while it is real busy.

i am dreading this mardi gras, my gf has already said she wants to go and see the parades.

The worst thing I have ever smelled was Bourbon Street on Mardi Gras. That was a long time ago and I will never forget it.

Top Bottom