Boy O' Boy! This is Getting Ready to Get Good!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Days after authorities dismissed claims that ISIS brought down a Russian passenger jet, a U.S. intelligence analysis now suggests that the terror group or its affiliates planted a bomb on the plane.

Now we are going to see what kind of balls Putin has! This dude has a very low tolerance for Islamic idiocy (unless of course it serves HIS purposes). This DOES NOT! Anybody remember a little place known as Chechnya? Or an incident in Beslan? Well, Chechnya is basically gone now for harboring radical Islamic idiots, and pissing this guy off.

This is getting ready to get really interesting! Can't wait to see what our dumbass does when this crap starts ramping up. :doh:

CNN)—Days after authorities dismissed claims that ISIS brought down a Russian passenger jet, a U.S. intelligence analysis now suggests that the terror group or its affiliates planted a bomb on the plane.

British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond said his government believes there is a "significant possibility" that an explosive device caused the crash. And a Middle East source briefed on intelligence matters also said it appears likely someone placed a bomb aboard the aircraft.

Metrojet Flight 9268 crashed Saturday in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula after breaking apart in midair, killing all 224 people on board. It was en route to St. Petersburg from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

The latest U.S. intelligence suggests that the crash was most likely caused by a bomb planted on the plane by ISIS or an affiliate, according to multiple U.S. officials who spoke with CNN.

The officials stressed that no formal conclusion has been reached by the U.S. intelligence community and that U.S. officials haven't seen forensic evidence from the crash investigation.

Intelligence also suggests someone at the Sharm el-Sheikh airport helped get a bomb onto the plane, one U.S. official said.

"This airport has lax security. It is known for that," the official said. "But there is intelligence suggesting an assist from someone at the airport. "

Egyptian authorities, who are leading the investigation into the crash, haven't publicly responded to reports on U.S. intelligence. Since the crash, they've downplayed the possibility that terrorism could be involved.

The signs pointing to ISIS, another U.S. official said, are partially based on monitoring of internal messages of the terrorist group. Those messages are separate from public ISIS claims of responsibility, that official said.

In an audio message from ISIS' Sinai branch that was posted on terror-related social media accounts Wednesday, the organization adamantly insisted that it brought down the flight.

"Find your black boxes and analyze them, give us the results of your investigation and the depth of your expertise and prove we didn't do it or how it was downed," the message said. "Die with your rage. We are the ones with God's blessing who brought it down. And God willing, one day we will reveal how, at the time we desire."

Typically, ISIS is quick to trumpet how and who carried out any attacks for purposes of praise and propaganda. To some, the fact that ISIS hasn't provided details in this case raises doubt about the group's repeated claims of responsibility.

Officials in Egypt and Russia have said there's no evidence to support ISIS' claims.

"That was a very baffling way to claim credit for what would be the most significant terrorist attack since 9/11," CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank said. "But there may have been a method behind this and a reason behind this, and that may have been to protect an insider at Sharm el-Sheikh airport."

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    We dropped 2 bombs on Japan and told them if you don't surrender we will continue to drop these weapons on you till you cease to be a people. Someone please get that message to Putin.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    I'm willing to bet the assistant that helped get the bomb aboard the plane is already dead. Right now Putin is the smartest player at the table.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Assuming it was a bomb, and assuming the scumbags knew it was a Russia bound flight, and assuming the scumbags know the history of how the Russians deal with terrorism, I have to wonder:

1) If they are specifically targeting Russian interests because of Russia's presence and alleged vow to fight ISIS in Syria,
    2) If they are specifically targeting Russian interests because of Russia's past dealing with muslims in Chechnya,
    3) If they are specifically targeting Russian interests to show the world that they will strike against any country,
    4) If they are specifically targeting Russian interests because they are indiscriminate killers,
    5) If they are specifically targeting Russian interests because they are just that f**king stupid!

I really don't know! Hope it comes out someday. :dunno:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    True but it will be the same kind territory and people they will be fighting in/against.

ISIS is based in Syria, and occupying territories in Iraq?!? Neither place is as mountainous or isolated. They (ISIS), would have to cross Iran to get to Afghanistan. That ain't happening!

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    ISIS is based in Syria, and occupying territories in Iraq?!? Neither place is as mountainous or isolated. They (ISIS), would have to cross Iran to get to Afghanistan. That ain't happening!

Quit trying to ruin my arguments with facts Emperor that is not very nice....

Although protracted guerilla warfare in any country is not fun or over quick. I think we have learned that lesson to well.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Quit trying to ruin my arguments with facts Emperor that is not very nice....

Well SOMEBODY needs to use facts around this place. :D

Sometimes I see so much ******** around here I feel like an old grain of dirt in the Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza de Caballeria de Sevilla. ;)

Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    Outside the box - what if this scenario is all about revenge? Airliner goes down over Ukraine, sympathizer equals the score :beer:

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Does anyone remember how long they were in Afghanistan fighting because I don't......

If there's one thing in recent history that we shouldda done different,
    we shouldda let Russia have Afghanistan and never helped the "Mujahideen."

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    To me this reeks of BS. It looks like the U.S. is trying to instigate Putin into doing what we don't have the political will to do.
    ISIS waited days and after no one taking credit...finally did.
    Even if, after months of investigation , it turns out the pla e went down because of bad wiper fluid ISIS still gets their propaganda and Russia does what we won't.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Rarely the super skeptic but what I get from the article is, some US intelligence person said,"meh, I bet it was ISIS".

Magdump, your inbox is full. I want those 938 Holsters. 225-405-5199

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    This is getting ready to get really interesting! Can't wait to see what our dumbass does when this crap starts ramping up. :doh

My first impulse is #1) nothing, followed by #2) some BS speech, followed by #3) golf or a fundraiser or possibly #4) all of the above. He's cagey like that. :rolleyes:

Putie, OTOH, don't play dat. He didn't spend his time in the KGB golfing. He will wait ("Revenge is a dish best served cold" and all that...) and then I'm hoping he turns that desert region into a nice, glass-topped parking lot for the Saudis. Putie doesn't 'F' around. I'm wishin' for swift and harsh with the crying widows and orphans ... if any survive. He has no problem taking out women and children. A bad trait but it could be a good one in this instance. Little jihadis grow up to be big jihadis that get shipped to areas like, say, Metairie, Baton Rouge and Lafayette!!!:curse:

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    Now we are going to see what kind of balls Putin has! This dude has a very low tolerance for Islamic idiocy (unless of course it serves HIS purposes). This DOES NOT! Anybody remember a little place known as Chechnya? Or an incident in Beslan? Well, Chechnya is basically gone now for harboring radical Islamic idiots, and pissing this guy off.

This is getting ready to get really interesting! Can't wait to see what our dumbass does when this crap starts ramping up. :doh:

CNN)—Days after authorities dismissed claims that ISIS brought down a Russian passenger jet, a U.S. intelligence analysis now suggests that the terror group or its affiliates planted a bomb on the plane.

British Foreign Minister Philip Hammond said his government believes there is a "significant possibility" that an explosive device caused the crash. And a Middle East source briefed on intelligence matters also said it appears likely someone placed a bomb aboard the aircraft.

Metrojet Flight 9268 crashed Saturday in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula after breaking apart in midair, killing all 224 people on board. It was en route to St. Petersburg from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

The latest U.S. intelligence suggests that the crash was most likely caused by a bomb planted on the plane by ISIS or an affiliate, according to multiple U.S. officials who spoke with CNN.

The officials stressed that no formal conclusion has been reached by the U.S. intelligence community and that U.S. officials haven't seen forensic evidence from the crash investigation.

Intelligence also suggests someone at the Sharm el-Sheikh airport helped get a bomb onto the plane, one U.S. official said.

"This airport has lax security. It is known for that," the official said. "But there is intelligence suggesting an assist from someone at the airport. "

Egyptian authorities, who are leading the investigation into the crash, haven't publicly responded to reports on U.S. intelligence. Since the crash, they've downplayed the possibility that terrorism could be involved.

The signs pointing to ISIS, another U.S. official said, are partially based on monitoring of internal messages of the terrorist group. Those messages are separate from public ISIS claims of responsibility, that official said.

In an audio message from ISIS' Sinai branch that was posted on terror-related social media accounts Wednesday, the organization adamantly insisted that it brought down the flight.

"Find your black boxes and analyze them, give us the results of your investigation and the depth of your expertise and prove we didn't do it or how it was downed," the message said. "Die with your rage. We are the ones with God's blessing who brought it down. And God willing, one day we will reveal how, at the time we desire."

Typically, ISIS is quick to trumpet how and who carried out any attacks for purposes of praise and propaganda. To some, the fact that ISIS hasn't provided details in this case raises doubt about the group's repeated claims of responsibility.

Officials in Egypt and Russia have said there's no evidence to support ISIS' claims.

"That was a very baffling way to claim credit for what would be the most significant terrorist attack since 9/11," CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank said. "But there may have been a method behind this and a reason behind this, and that may have been to protect an insider at Sharm el-Sheikh airport."

[video]https://youtu.be/arZdeg_fL-I[/video]

Top Bottom