Brand New BURRIS 4.5X14 CHEAP!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    Im selling this and i just bought it 3 weeks ago, decided to go with Leupold on my FNAR so instead of taking it back, i figure maybe someone here can benefit from the special i got it for, which is no longer available.

The scope is normally 350 at Midway or 390 at Cabelas, this one comes with a Little Etrex GPS , rubber Scope covers, and LNIB. I paid 289.95 plus tax, so got about 320 in it. First person who can get me 275 cash today 7-2-09 can have it, ftf gonzales. If not ill return it to the store, but its a great piece of glass and you wont find one for this price ever again. This has the Ballistic plex with Bullet Drop compensation and is set for standard and some mag calibers from 100-600yrds.

vcdrtp8ns2nr47431e2.jpg

lsrtd8r31d6xd318ryx.jpg

225-238-1877 call if u want it! I will be returning it by 9pm tonight unless someone takes it.

LongRange

Weatherby...no Substitute
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 1, 2008
    Gonzales LA
    lol cant do it dude, if i return it has to go back as combo, says so on package,lol. its a 350 dollar scope and 100 dollar gps with tax easy 500 bucks.. all for 275, so either someone needs one or im going to Cabelas!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom