British Isis suicide bomber 'was former Guantanamo Bay detainee handed compensation'

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/british-is...paign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous&yptr=yahoo

A British Islamic State (Isis) fighter who died in a suicide bomb attack against the Iraqi Army in Mosul was a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who was paid compensation by the UK, say reports.

A Muslim convert named Jamal Al-Harith has been reported my multiple organisations as a man who two days ago detonated a suicide car bomb at an Iraqi army base in Tal Gaysum, south-west of Mosul.

The Daily Mail reported in 2015 that Fiddler was handed £1m ($1.247m) by the UK after being returned from the US military jail in 2004.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-compensation-s-fled-Syria-joined-ISIS.html

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    In light of the Dumbasses desire to do whatever was necessary to rid Guantanamo Bay of prisoners in his halfhearted effort to please the dummy legions (including putting American citizens and soldiers at risk), this should be front page news on every major news organization in the US.

Since I will never watch or read any of them again, you guys let me know if it gets the air time! I will not hold my breath!

F'n idiot democrats!

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    When this all first started I was of the opinion these were not soldiers due rights under the Geneva Convention but terrorists who should be tried by military tribunal and if found guilty hung or killed by firing squad. I still have that opinion.

Top Bottom