brother in law got a ticket in Ball today...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anakha

ljp#6749
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 7, 2010
    monroe
    well, we were on our way home from chicot state park today and coming through Ball i ran a yellow light(i was pulling my boat and didnt wanna lock em up) and my 17 year old brother-in-law ran the red light because he didnt want to get separated from me. this is his first ticket, his insurance is high as hell already and i was wondering how difficult it would be to get this dropped to a non moving violation and if he would have to drive down to ball to do this??

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Call and talk to them.. Since he's young and first offense they will work with you. The Chief is a really great guy even though town has reputation for being a trap. In my opinion always better off talking to them in person.

Last edited:

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Yeah if you drive through Ball you can't break laws. They remind alot of people every day of that. Been living in Ball since 2007 with one ticket when first bought GSXR ... didn't FEEL like 75.....

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Ball, Tioga ... really just subdivisions of pineville. Ball is it's own town though with it's own tax. It's a really great place to live..... Home of the NCOA at Camp Cook.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Woodworth

Watched the local there for a couple of weeks when we were evacd for Rita. He sat most everyday in his front yard running radar on the road going to the Lake area. I thought it was funny, but then I didn't get stopped.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Woodworth

Watched the local there for a couple of weeks when we were evacd for Rita. He sat most everyday in his front yard running radar on the road going to the Lake area. I thought it was funny, but then I didn't get stopped.
    Yeah I got a ticket in Woodworth for insufficient tread on a trailer tire.. LOL Those guys need to set up a Toll Booth and be done with it.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Yeah I got a ticket in Woodworth for insufficient tread on a trailer tire.. LOL Those guys need to set up a Toll Booth and be done with it.

Ok...thats a first

I have seen a lot of tire violations by DOT when I drove...never on a POV

OTOH...Woodworth seems like a nice quiet little town.....:D

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Yeah they have alot of development that way last few years. Nice place to live and I bet the cops don't mess with thier neighbors as much. And yeah that was a tire on a utility trailer with a 4 wheeler on it going to camp claiborne.

Top Bottom