BRPD officers "counseled" after reckless driving stop.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    My first post in this thread didn't state anything to be fact. I merely used his bad attitude as a supposition of what precipitated a physical confrontation between him and Temple.

You're the one piping up about me always this and that. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing? You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Not your first, but....

1) Temple did beat the **** out of him. FACT

2) He would be dead! Stephens saved his life with a .45. FACT

3) Again, WTF are you talking about? Might wanna get YOUR facts straight before you go criticizing me for stating facts.

4) Correction: Who do you THINK you are?

Correct, I don't want to be in your mouth. Why I keep coming up in there is what I'm wondering. You must have a hard-on for me or something.

Dude, I just quoted multiple news article transcripts! The FACT is that Harrison was attacked and overcome by the guy he wrote a ticket to... Temple punched him, knocked him down, was on top of him and beating him, cut up his face and broke his freaking jaw, all whilst wrestling his gun, taking a shot in the stomach, and still trying to take the gun. Harrison was calling for help while pinned on his back in a parking lot, in a life-or-death struggle for his weapon!!! Temple had him over-powered and stunned from the repeated blows. His life most certainly was in danger, and saved by Stephen's actions.

So, are you saying that:

1) Harrison having multiple facial contusions and a broken jaw is NOT getting the **** beat outta him?

2) A police officer pinned on his back, being over-powered by an assailant and calling for assistance from the general public didn't need his life saved?

Your not very good at this discussion stuff huh?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just to clarify , Harrison did not have his jaw broken in the fight with Temple. Multiple witnesses who did not know either person heard the whole exchange and not once was Harrison having a bad attitude. Oh yeah, that's all FACT. As far as the video, both officers weren't perfect in the exchange. As far as further discipline, ain't gonna happen. They have both been counseled.

MOTOR51

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    Just to clarify , Harrison did not have his jaw broken in the fight with Temple. Multiple witnesses who did not know either person heard the whole exchange and not once was Harrison having a bad attitude. Oh yeah, that's all FACT. As far as the video, both officers weren't perfect in the exchange. As far as further discipline, ain't gonna happen. They have both been counseled.

MOTOR51

Not at all saying you are wrong or that you don't know what you are talking about, just a curious non-LEO wanting to get your's and other's reason for saying this.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    crickets.jpg
    I LOLed at this

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Not at all saying you are wrong or that you don't know what you are talking about, just a curious non-LEO wanting to get your's and other's reason for saying this.

I wouldn't pull up beside you and yell at you nor would I start lecturing you. I am going to write you a ticket or leave.

MOTOR51

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Not your first, but....

Your not very good at this discussion stuff huh?

You're not very good with this grammar stuff huh? There were no witnesses to their verbal confrontation, only to the physical altercation that occurred afterward. The FACT is that nobody other than Harrison knows what the two discussed before Temple went apeshit on him. Some people just have the gift of goading others into action. My original statement eludes to that.

You're splitting hairs here, anyway. Whether it was a fact that Temple "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the snot outta him" is a mute point... it is a FACT that Temple beat something out of Harrison. :dogkeke:

I do acknowledge that I posted as fact my opinion that Stephens saved Harrison's life. Despite the fact that he was lying on his back being overcome (and his weapon wrestled) by a big ole dude and screaming for help, I'm sure he had matters well in-hand. Regardless, Stephens stopped the assault on Harrison. Whether or not Stephens actually saved Harrison's life should be left up to the reader. But, it is a FACT that Stephens saved Harrison from the situation. I stand corrected.

Just know that I'm not a cop-basher, I was bashing on the individual for his holier-than-thou attitude. He just seems like the type of guy who goes around writing checks... wonder how long before his ass can't cash one of them? But, one can always hope for a Perry Stephens to be hanging around the auto parts store.

Last edited:

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    You're not very good with this grammar stuff huh? There were no witnesses to their verbal confrontation, only to the physical altercation that occurred afterward. The FACT is that nobody other than Harrison knows what the two discussed before Temple went apeshit on him. You do not know that as a FACT. WHile it is a safe ASSUMPTION, there exists the possibility that some did know what they were talking about but you do not know who they are.

Some people just have the gift of goading others into action. My original statement eludes to that. As do all your subsequent statements.

You're splitting hairs here, anyway. Whether it was a fact that Temple "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the snot outta him" is a mute point... Temple beat something out of Harrison. :dogkeke: The word is moot (since you choose to call my grasp of grammer into question). The other word is couth. You seem to not know that one either. To somehow suggest an officer deserved to have his life in jeopardy and then laugh about it shows your lack of character in my opinion.

I do acknowledge that I posted as fact my opinion that Stephens saved Harrison's life. Despite the fact that he was lying on his back being overcome (and his weapon wrestled) by a big ole dude and screaming for help, I'm sure he had matters well in-hand. Regardless, Stephens stopped the assault on Harrison. Whether or not Stephens actually saved Harrison's life should be left up to the reader. I stand corrected. Thank you for admitting you were wrong. That is a FACT.

Just know that I'm not a cop-basher, I was bashing on the individual for his holier-than-thou attitude. He just seems like the type of guy who goes around writing checks... wonder how long before his ass can't cash one of them? I would expect that you have a great body of knowledge of those kinds of people. I also bet you would not say that to the officer's face if you knew that you did not have the luxury of other officers to protect you. But, one can always hope for a Perry Stephens to be hanging around the auto parts store.

Thank you for again stating FACTS in a discussion where you claim to not be stating FACTS.

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    Thank you for again stating FACTS in a discussion where you claim to not be stating FACTS.

Is it not A FACT that Temple beat Harrison? Is it not A FACT that Stephens rescued Harrison? WTF are we talking about here? I did not say anyone deserved anything, I simply stated my opinion: "With an attitude like that, it's no wonder Temple beat the **** outta him! He'd be dead right now, if not for Stephens."

It was dumbass Dishonored who started trying to pick apart what I said with all this fact talk... but my facts have yet to be disproven. Temple MOST CERTAINLY DID beat Harrison (whether or not **** came out is unknown) and Stephens MOST CERTAINLY DID save his ass (whether or not it was from death is unknown).

Why would I want to discuss this to the hot-head officer's face in question? I don't get what you're trying to say here. Because I'm a non-LEO, I'm not supposed to have an opinion on an internet message board (read: opinion-based)? By your logic, should everyone who said anything against Harrison in this thread be lining up to take their turn to tell him in-person? Perhaps you and the rest of his butt-buddies should be lining up to take turns *helping him out?

Last edited:

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Is it not A FACT that Temple beat Harrison? Is it not A FACT that Stephens rescued Harrison? WTF are we talking about here? I did not say anyone deserved anything, I simply stated my opinion: "With an attitude like that, it's no wonder Temple beat the **** outta him! He'd be dead right now, if not for Stephens." Your entire series of posts here have been disparaging in my opinion (not a fact). You insinuate he deserved it because of his attitude.

It was dumbass Dishonored who started trying to pick apart what I said with all this fact talk... but my facts have yet to be disproven. So did you state facts or not? I have lost track on where you are with your stance on if you stated facts or not. Temple MOST CERTAINLY DID beat Harrison (whether or not **** came out is unknown) and Stephens MOST CERTAINLY DID save his ass (whether or not it was from death is unknown).

Why would I want to discuss this to the hot-head officer's face in question? I don't get what you're trying to say here. I am saying you are a coward who likes to pontificate on the internet but lacks the intestinal fortitude to talk **** to another man's face and suffer the consequences. Because I'm a non-LEO, I'm not supposed to have an opinion on an internet message board (read: opinion-based)? By your logic, should everyone who said anything against Harrison in this thread be lining up to take their turn to tell him in-person? Perhaps you and the rest of his butt-buddies should be lining up to take turns *helping him out?

Technically I think you have to actually prove a fact in order for it to be called such and then disproven. Keep trying, you will figure this out eventually. Sooner or later someone might disprove the "facts" you called "facts" even though they are not facts after stating you never stated facts.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I'm pretty sure, by definition, you can't declare something as fact about that "could/would/should have" happened.

It sounds like the Bill Clinton impeachment hearing up in here.

"It depends on the meaning of the word 'is'..."

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You're not very good with this grammar stuff huh? There were no witnesses to their verbal confrontation, only to the physical altercation that occurred afterward. The FACT is that nobody other than Harrison knows what the two discussed before Temple went apeshit on him. Some people just have the gift of goading others into action. My original statement eludes to that.

You're splitting hairs here, anyway. Whether it was a fact that Temple "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the **** outta him" or "beat the snot outta him" is a mute point... it is a FACT that Temple beat something out of Harrison. :dogkeke:

I do acknowledge that I posted as fact my opinion that Stephens saved Harrison's life. Despite the fact that he was lying on his back being overcome (and his weapon wrestled) by a big ole dude and screaming for help, I'm sure he had matters well in-hand. Regardless, Stephens stopped the assault on Harrison. Whether or not Stephens actually saved Harrison's life should be left up to the reader. But, it is a FACT that Stephens saved Harrison from the situation. I stand corrected.

Just know that I'm not a cop-basher, I was bashing on the individual for his holier-than-thou attitude. He just seems like the type of guy who goes around writing checks... wonder how long before his ass can't cash one of them? But, one can always hope for a Perry Stephens to be hanging around the auto parts store.

WRONG AGAIN. There were in fact witnesses to the entire traffic stop a d what was said leading up to the physical altercation. Once again you are talking about something you know nothing about. Please refrain from stating your opinions on this matter because you are wrong.

MOTOR51

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Motor51 is a person who is in a position which gives him privy to information you nor I have.

If he says this is how it went down, I believe him.

Your opinion is just that, your opinion. It means absolutely zero to me or anyone else involved.

This incident is totally unconnected to the 2006 incident in every way except for one and I only mentioned who he was in my original post because he was one of the actors in an incident that has been discussed over and over and over here and in every concealed handgun class in the State of Louisiana since it occurred. The guy is no rookie.

I'm really getting tired of what seems like every post recently drifting WAY off topic and devolving into a pissing match between users.

More people here need to learn to act like adults.

Last edited:

crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    Chiming IN

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Neither is using your badge to break the law. He clearly admitted that he was driving 80 in a 45 and could care less about children playing or endangering other people lives. I dont live in the area and I am glad I do not if this is the type of LE in this area. I think the attorney generals office needs to be called in to look at the discipline in this matter and he needs to lose his job. He is a disgrace to his department without a doubt. If you are an officer of the law you should act like it both on the clock and off you should lead by example...

Top Bottom