BRTP Rally-Point

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    This week, Wednesday April 15, from 1-3PM. Anyone interested is welcomed to meet up at my apartment to park and rally up for lunch and then head downtown. The apartment is located at Azalea Point, 2000 Brightside Dr. Baton Rouge, LA

Any questions can be directed here, via PM, or shoot me an email at skelle7@gmail.com (emails are sent to my phone and will be replied to promptly)

I have a truck and electrode has offered to use his truck for carpooling if necessary. Please remember to bring anything you will need to make this for an enjoyable day: T-shirts, signs, WATER... add anything else I may have forgot.

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    What time do we want to rally at the apartment? We will probably need to get downtown pretty early and that means carpooling pretty early too. We might want to plan for brunch insted of lunch unless we eat downtown which is a nightmare usually. Anybody got any estimates of crowd size from the website yet?

I am going to bring my camera if I remember so we can get some pics. Don't be surprised if ACORN has some paid protesters there to try to start something.

c10seven

just a guy
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Prairieville
    My maw in law said when she applied for the permit she did it for 3-500 people but is expecting a couple thousand. The main people putting it on will be there I think they said around 10-10:30. And they are expecting ACORN to be there and for people to not just blindly sign any petitions or anything of the sort.

I also am pretty sure parking maps have been added to the website, but don't quote me on that.

So what time are we rallying at the APT.?

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    I'll be out class at 0930. So if 10 is agreeable with everyone we can shoot for that and pick up some Micky Ds on the way.

Sounds like a plan!!!!!!!!! MEET AT 10 A.M. AND GET SOME MCD ON THE RUN!!!!!! GET A GOOD SPOT AND HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!!!!!!

SCREW ACORN OR ANYONE ELSE NOT IDENTIFYING THEMSLEVES AND PROFREEDOM!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAVE THEM DON'T FORGET YOUR T-SHIRTS!!!!!!!!

I know about all caps by the way.:mamoru:

I am going to try to bring my oldest daughter to show her something she might not learn in school!!!!!! BTW she is 12.

Last edited:

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    That is exactly what we don't want to do. The liberal media will portray us as a bunch of gun toting right wing crap starters.

Nah, no one from our group will kick any ass.......We would like too, but "not gonna happen".

They will try to start something if they even show up. I have come up against these types before and what really pisses them off is to ingore or laugh at them.

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    yet one more reason to be mad at the federal government: i redid my taxes to report some bonds I sold last summer. instead of getting a refund, i now OWE them. great.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I only owe $864 this year.. And 20 to state... Not bad really.. I expect it to be worse next year...

I would love to make it.. But not looking good for me... I'm still trying...

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    Ascension Meet Up Location

At 10:45 Ascesion Republican Womens Organization is having a meetup at the parking lot of Win Dixie in Prairieville to Car Pool Down to the Tea Party for anyone interested. It is open to anyone, not just women. They'e just organizing it.

Keller

Walmitfahrer #478
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Baton Rouge/Covington
    I've gotten a few emails about meeting up. If you want to meet us at my apartment but are running a few minutes behind (and I mean a few like 5-10 minutes), call me and let me know so you don't get left behind. I want to be as accomodating as possible, but the buses will be leaving at 10 if I don't get any calls by then.

Looking forward to meeting you guys, and hope to see you all downtown if I don't catch you at the apt.

My number is 985.502.7280, call me if you want to meet up at the apartment or at the party.

Top Bottom