BS Ban

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Yea, I just got this PM about some ammo I listed for my neighbor: "Tell your friend he's an ******* for asking double the price of that ammo. ****ing capitalist price gouging pricks are only feeding the fire."

People are just pissed because somebody else has something they want. It is the American way to throw a temper tantrum like a 4 year old when you want something but can't have it. Personally, I don't care what somebody is charging, or what somebody else is paying for stuff that isn't NEEDED. I am not rich but I have been picking things up here and there for a long time because I knew the day was coming that it would be a lot more expensive. If you didn't see that coming, then you have been living in fairy tale land for the last decade. I think the vast majority of people could have afforded to pick up a box of ammo here and there and stash it away. But, there were always trinkets to spend the money on and now they are pissed. And don't give me the "I got a family" horse ****. A 20 round box of .223 was what? $7 or something a month ago. You could have afforded one box each paycheck!!

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Obama does it again. :p

obamasales.png

Top Bottom