BS HISTORY!!!Brannon L apologizes 2 DAWG23 and retracts interpretation of CHP in car

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scubaman69

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    jennings
    mean you can do whatever you want, but it would appear you can conceal carry in your car or home or on personal property without a permit.
    ?????????

Does that mean personal property or private property?

Also I am sure SGt knows his stuff,but I am only willing to trust the word of a well educated Firearm attorney.
    Because he will be the only one that can get my A** out of such a case.

This thread peaks my interest and I am going to call my firearms attorney this week and revise what was stated
    here and proceed with his input from there.

Thanks OP for posting this and I look forward to what my attorney says about it.I hope as others do.That is law!!!!

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    mean you can do whatever you want, but it would appear you can conceal carry in your car or home or on personal property without a permit.
    ?????????

Does that mean personal property or private property?

Also I am sure SGt knows his stuff,but I am only willing to trust the word of a well educated Firearm attorney.
    Because he will be the only one that can get my A** out of such a case.

This thread peaks my interest and I am going to call my firearms attorney this week and revise what was stated
    here and proceed with his input from there.

Thanks OP for posting this and I look forward to what my attorney says about it.I hope as others do.That is law!!!!

I'd suggest waiting until Sgt. Reavis responds to the "other" thread in the "Laws & Legalities" Forum. http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?87938-CCW-required-for-pistol-in-vehicle

Then, if your attorney has a different opinion, I hope you'll post it --- hopefully in the "other" thread.

scubaman69

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    jennings
    Ok thanks ,I will check other thread.As far as my attorney goes.He does not give opinions.He only states facts.That is whyhe makes the big bucks :)

I have many FFLs across this great USA and 95% of them couldn't tell you any laws associated with firearms.And I would say only about 8% of them could even dis-assemble a glock.That is the reason I have a firearms attorney.Everyone has an opinion just as the CHP teachers do.And that sir is why I only trust a well payed,only facted attorney has to offer.

Is facted a word? Oh well,you get my gist of it.

Thanks jester.My dictionary is not full par today !!!!

Last edited:

Jester

I thought it was funny...
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    New Orleans Area
    Ok thanks ,I will check other thread.As far as my attorney goes.He does not give opinions.He only states facts.That is whyhe makes the big bucks :)

I have many FFLs across this great USA and 95% of them couldn't tell you any laws associated with firearms.And I would say only about 8% of them could even dis-assemble a glock.That is the reason I have a firearms attorney.Everyone has an opinion just as the CHP teachers do.And that sir is why I only trust a well payed,only facted attorney has to offer.

Is facted a word? Oh well,you get my jest of it.

I think you mean 'gist', unless it was a pun!

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

Is facted a word? Oh well,you get my gist of it.

Thanks jester.My dictionary is not full par today !!!!

Did your attorney ever solve that shooting on your own property thing?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom