Bullet casing jeweler here...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Melisa Persad Jouette suggested that I should come say hello. My name is Emily and I am a jeweler. I make jewelry out of bullet casings, and Melisa fell in love with them.

I've been making jewelry for over 20 years, was brought up in a military household, and have many friends who are both gun and jewlery enthusiasts.

I wanted to say hi. Ask me questions if you'd like. I'm happy to be here.

Emily Annabelle Koro

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not very handy with a gun, but I've got mad skills with some jewelry pliers. :)

Yes, that is my back. Thank you.

I just started making bullet casing jewelry, and am obsessed with the different size casings and what I can create with them.

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome.

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    il_fullxfull.280007425.jpg

I'm not sure how large these pics will post as they are pretty hi res, so I posted the links in a thread above, but can post the actual pics if the size of this doesn't offend. I know huge pics in posts are a bit annoying.

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Yikes.. that pic is pretty large..I'll stick with the links for now till I can downsize some pics.

Can ya'll give me a suggestion or two on possible shops in and around the Baton Rouge area that might be willing to take a chance on selling some of my jewelry?

I have been told that they will make great Christmas presents. A military friend has already ordered 1/2 a dz for family and friends, and I would love to have them in a few shops for people to see. I am no stranger to consignment, so that is always a possibility.

Any ideas?

Emily Koro

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Thank you. My back has kind of become my trademark for my jewlery business. It's on everything from my Facebook page (you can find me Emily Annabelle Koro), my Etsy shop, to my business cards.

It's easily recognizable and helps alot when I do festivals to sell jewelry as I am my walking business card.

Very cool. And like the other 03protege said, nice ink.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cognac.cal
    Top Bottom