ByeBye Mary

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Thanks for the advise Mary... as you can see from the election results, we took your advise and "unelected" your sorry ass.

Famous last words of an arrogant politician who thought she was untouchable.

Love it!

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Mary Landrieu will run for and be elected to mayor of New Orleans next go around. i think that is about as much of a sure bet as you can make as to her future. Look for her to get heavily involved in NOLA politics shortly after she leaves DC.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    Mary Landrieu will run for and be elected to mayor of New Orleans next go around. i think that is about as much of a sure bet as you can make as to her future. Look for her to get heavily involved in NOLA politics shortly after she leaves DC.

That will be a good place for her and her Chocalate city voters

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I just love that her own words came back to bite her right in the buttocks. Worth yet another look. LOL

3dd8c4a3fe3f451c1c14a1b7203b535a.jpg

b63f1ef0c4c5b597179f77a62b2b9beb.jpg

swampjockey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Cut Off, LA
    It is still beyond belief that she was able to capture an astounding 44% of the vote. Are there really that many brain dead people here ? Draw your own conclusion. Bye Bye Miss Piggy !!!!!

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    It is still beyond belief that she was able to capture an astounding 44% of the vote. Are there really that many brain dead people here ? Draw your own conclusion. Bye Bye Miss Piggy !!!!!

Yeah, but how 'bout the 83,773 people that voted for Edwin Edwards? :eek3:

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Parishes Mary won.

Assumption
    Bienville
    Caddo
    East Baton Rouge
    East Carroll
    Iberville
    Madison
    Orleans
    Pointe Coupee
    St. Bernard
    St. Helena
    St. James
    St. John The Baptist
    St. Landry
    Tensas

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

With a 30% turnout that is what happens. 30% is pathetic when you consider what was at stake! Cassidy's numbers should have looked like Graves' over the ex-convict! However, that Congressional district is a big majority conservative leaning.

The apathy in this country is strong!

The real story will show when they break down the votes by race and gender; but don't be surprised by how many white voters voted for her. And I can almost be certain a lot of the Maness voters did not go vote. Sour loser syndrome is big too!

Nonetheless, great day for the state. I will post a copy of my personal letter of good bye to her when I finish it! You should all write her a letter telling her thank you for being an arrogant elitist dummy and thinking she was invincible.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Cedric:

You're next.

Won't happen! That district was drawn up to be majority black! That would only happen if blacks start realizing en masse that the democrapic party is not actually doing anything for them and they should stop voting for them by default!

:rofl:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom