Caliber used on Usama?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I say, judging by the POTUS' comments about the gruesome nature of the head wounds, it could only have been a Lorcin .25 ACP with deadly hollow point cop killer bullets.

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    O man.. I dont even know where to start lolol.

Lets start with simple and easy to answer question:

Have any of you ever shot or trained with any SF Units or SEAL Teams? Much less DEVGRU??

Thanks

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    O man.. I dont even know where to start lolol.

Lets start with simple and easy to answer question:

Have any of you ever shot or trained with any SF Units or SEAL Teams? Much less DEVGRU??

Thanks

Sure. It's not near as rare as you'd think.

There were plenty of SF Instructors in the Marine Corps Assault Climbers Course(no longer available). From Army, Navy and Marines.
    Also plenty of SF/SEALS/RECON on hand running through MOUT Town and CQB Courses in Stone Bay/Lejeune.
    In Scout Swimmer Course you also get to work with SEALS on Recon/Securing Beach heads for Raids by a Boat Company.
    A Platoon of us some knife fighting training from some GB's in Afghan just sitting around the FOB one night.

DEVGRU? Well can't say I've ever got to sling lead with them exactly.

Army SF, AUS SF, SEALS and FORCE? Yep and I'd say the same for most Marine Infantry, Army Rangers and the like, at least at one point in time in their service probably got some hands on from one of these groups. Of course it depends on other factors too.

Last edited:

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Hitman,

Thanks for your Service---That is more important than any reply!!

I understand it is not as rare as I think, I do it on routine basis lol. I also hear the comment of "I have shot with xyz and I can outshoot them or my buddy said he outshot them" all the time BUT only about 2% of those people saying that have ever agreed to "compete" against them with simunitions in shot house. And on that note... I will put 500$ against other gentlemans 100$ for him to outshoot one of the types he says he can do. Can use simunitions at indoor 3500sq/ft shoot house I have next door to me :) Best out of 5 with you as "OPFOR" and best ouf of 5 with you as "Raider"

What people seem to forget when they see and compete against these types of guys in a civilian competition is this main fact... They may not shoot the best at the competition BUT they can shoot and get the exact same results they achieved on that square range while on the combat range. Can the opposite of that be done by majority of the guys spouting about how they can outshoot them????

Perfect example was that high master, guru IPSC shooter a couple years ago that actually got into a shootout. As FAST and ACCURATE as he was on that square range did not directly transfer to the street range in which he took a bullet and was killed. Team and SF guys do not train to shoot competitions just as civy competitors do not train to go into harms way. They may think their training will allow them to go into harms way but never find out.

Thanks
    Later

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I will put 500$ against other gentlemans 100$ for him to outshoot one of the types he says he can do. Can use simunitions at indoor 3500sq/ft shoot house I have next door to me :) Best out of 5 with you as "OPFOR" and best ouf of 5 with you as "Raider"

Where are you located? $100 might be worth it just to have some fun, ha ha.

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Where are you located? $100 might be worth it just to have some fun, ha ha.

I live in Franklinton but have access to whatever your desire is in regards to shooting...shoot house and 600yd open range in side yard :)

Where to start? Given what?

The ridiculous assumptions in the entire thread. Funny how we always bash the media and say they never get things straight but yet we make threads and give media as referrence for the correct information.... Kinda backwards and hypocritical in my book.

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    The ridiculous assumptions in the entire thread. Funny how we always bash the media and say they never get things straight but yet we make threads and give media as referrence for the correct information.... Kinda backwards and hypocritical in my book.

So you are a SEAL?

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    So you are a SEAL?

Answer to your question is NEGATIVE! But does that change the fact we always bash the media for not having correct information yet in this thread we use media as correct information source??? Can you answer that lol?

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Your right down the street, you ever need someone to shoot 600yds with let me know.

Will do, I typically only in States about 3 months a year and only in town for couple weeks of that, but will let you know.

Last edited:

Later

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Removed due to it appears that when asked of background and you actually provide that information it puts sand in people vaginas because you actually listed it. It's considered bragging, bolstering, etc around here. Evidently we all suppose to be on the butt hurt members level :)

Thanks

Last edited:
    Top Bottom