Cambridge Mass. to pay gays and lesbians more for their trouble

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I dunno, sounds like a fair plan to me.

Married is married, why should the government tax them differently.

There ya go. :rolleyes:

And as long as you're climbing the stupid tree, let's not forget the "sexually ambidextrous" (In support of an "esteemed" member of this board who is an advocate for this, and other aberrant causes).

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I dunno, sounds like a fair plan to me.

Married is married, why should the government tax them differently.

I actually feel that the government just shouldn't be involved with marriage period, but I agree fair is fair.

When they can spit out a kid with the married spouse, from the spouse, then its the same

If you don't have kids, you still get the deduction. IMO, fair is fair.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    taking government out of marriage would SO solve this problem... the homosexuals are gonna do what they want, so why should we continue to fight this issue with taxpayer money?

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    So a barren woman married to a dude should not get tax benefits of marriage?

What about a gay couple that adopts?
    You know what I meant
    It took a looooong time for gays to gain the right to get married, how long before bestiality is accepted?
    And when it is, should they get the tax break? wait, I no the answer, I just don't agree with it

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You know what I meant
    It took a looooong time for gays to gain the right to get married, how long before bestiality is accepted?
    And when it is, should they get the tax break? wait, I no the answer, I just don't agree with it

Well it is just in that state....for now.

However what you’re talking about is exactly the problem. No nation can survive without a Moral Code. Obviously the further we get away from our foundational moral code the worse as a nation we have become. It will lead to our demise EXACTLY as predicted by our First President let alone numerous founding fathers.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    You know what I meant

It took a loooooooong time for blacks to get the right to vote. How long before my dog can vote?

That "slippery slope" crap only goes so far man.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The government also gives deadbeats free food. Bet most city employees don't qualify. Justice demands a pay differential to compensate them for that discrimination, as well.

H3ll, I'm sick of all this poor, poor me crap. I decree 1 million dollar stipend to every man, woman, child and beast in the US.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom