WTS: Camp for sale $12,000

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I’ll get better pictures soon. These are the only ones I had on my phone.
    Disclaimer: this place is off grid accessible by boat only. It’s a do it yourself place. Nothing is built to code.
    One large room camp. Gas water heater, stove, and heater. Has a 12volt/gas fridge/freezer. Has a working solar system that powers lights, water pump and a few small things. Has a window unit AC that quit on me recently. To run a window unit or tv the generator needs to be on. I have a Honda 3000 out there that will not stay. There is a tv and DVD player and a HD antenna to pick up local channels. There is a deer skinning shed with winch and a fish cleaning table under the camp with a water pump that pumps lake water to it. This place is on an island in Grand Lake in the spillway. Across from Attakapas WMA. All the hunting and fishing you can dream of. It’s on state land and you have to pay $320 a year to the state and that’s it. The pier finally gave out on my last year so it needs a new one. Honestly haven’t had time like i used to hang out there for a few years.
    If there is any interest I’ll try and ansawer questions as best I can. My boat is in the shop right now but when I get it back I’ll make a trip and take more pictures. Plumbing water is collected rain water, not for drinking.
    BF8E04FE-AC41-4F66-BD58-9BD912E776DA.jpg599805AC-6287-4AF5-B957-BE9E118DC35C.jpeg3DDCFB83-A715-44BD-AA54-8B4ADE06873A.jpeg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom