Can Boudreaux hit the bullseye?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    One summer afternoon, my lovely wife was sitting on the back porch peeling shrimp. She heard a loud crash and the sound of breaking glass coming from inside the house. She shook her head, kept on peeling and said, "Boudreaux, what ya doin n dere?" I replyed that I was sitting in my lawn chair shooting at flies with my new compound bow. Then she said, "Well Mr. Deer Hunter, aside from breakin up de house, are ya killin any?" I replyed that I killed four males and two females. She responded, "OH, you so good dat you can even tell the difference?". I said, "Yea, dats easy - you see de males was sittin on a beer can and de other two was on da phone." :rofl:

Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    Thibodeaux and Boudreaux entered a chocolate store. As they were looking at the candy, Thibodeaux stole 3 chocolate bars. When they left the store Thibodeaux said to Boudreaux, "I'm the best thief. I stole 3 chocolate bars and no one saw me put them in my pocket. You can't beat that.

Boudreaux replied: "You want to see something even better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you some real stealing. I'll steal while the shopkeeper is watching me, and he won't even know it.?

So they went to the counter and Boudreaux said to the shopkeeper: "Do you want to see a great magic trick?" The shopkeeper replied: "Sure!" Boudreaux said: "Okay then, give me three chocolate bars." The shopkeeper gave him three chocolate bars and Boudreaux promptly ate all three of them. The shopkeeper then asked: "So, where's the magic?"

Boudreaux replied: "Look in Thibodeaux's pocket."

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom