Can Someone Help me with --

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • captain-03

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Central Mississippi
    -- a little information about the Howard Prince Memorial Gun Range. I see that it has a 750yrd rifle range. I reside in central Mississippi and the nearest 600+yrd range is about a 3hr drive away. The Prince Range maybe a little closer. I and a couple buddies would like to shoot some 600yr+ rifle every now and then.

Is this range open to the public (what days, etc)? If so, is there a daily fee -in what amount?

I used the email link on their website but never got a response. Maybe someone here can give us some assistance! Thanks!

GunAddict

constitutionalist
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    North Monroe, La. area
    -- a little information about the Howard Prince Memorial Gun Range. I see that it has a 750yrd rifle range. I reside in central Mississippi and the nearest 600+yrd range is about a 3hr drive away. The Prince Range maybe a little closer. I and a couple buddies would like to shoot some 600yr+ rifle every now and then.

Is this range open to the public (what days, etc)? If so, is there a daily fee -in what amount?

I used the email link on their website but never got a response. Maybe someone here can give us some assistance! Thanks!

You can most likely find out something if you call the Oak Grove Sheriffs office. My wifes family was close friends with Prince family and that is what she told me. I'll see if I can find out more.:)

Top Bottom