Can you do this ? (Glock Related)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    what a *******.....that being said no i cant do that and now i want to pracice it,,,,

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    haha the things people remember hahah,,,,i didnt put the first hole for the record..hahaha

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, I can do that. I will not do it with a live round in the gun though, that's just stupid. I can also one-handedly disassemble and reassemble the firing and ejection mechanisms (although it hurts getting the rear lid off)

bvfd920

Lost and confused....
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    One of the guys in our club regularly practices disassembly, reassembly, reloading, and shooting with strong hand only and then weak hand only. Makes since that if you get in a fight and lose the use of an arm for one reason or another, you need to still be capable of fighting. He is a master of the Glock when it comes to repair, diagnosis, and all forms of shooting Glocks, so I must bow down to him of course.....:D

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I can understand being able to work a handgun one handed as a needed skill. But to be able to field strip a handgun one handed? It's darn neat to look at. But I don't see where it's a required skill set.

Dave

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    I could be mistaken but I don't think running out of ammo is considered a jam.

I only counted 5 rounds, looked like a 1911 through my eyes. Did they come with only 5 rounders? Or could he possibly have just shot a couple more before the one hand reload?

Top Bottom