Can't decide what to do, traffic stop that pissed me off.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I going to hesitate on giving you the full brutal ass slaughter you deserve. You continuously post how you are a student leader and advocate safe gun handling. You said the incident where "your roomie" shot the couch and the wall was not your fault, even though you left a loaded gun out while you guys were drinking.

Then you make a post about absinthe knowing its not a legal substance.

It appears you have no regard at all for the law and have a problem with booze. You should count your lucky stars they didn't put you in lock up and get some help. Its obvious you can't take responsibility for anything you do as its always somebody else's fault. Hopefully it doesn't take you getting arrested and ass raped to realize that you are heading in the wrong direction with your life.

Grow some hair on your balls and learn how to be a man and take responsibility for your actions. And for god's sake if you can't quit being a douche bag, quit posting all this stuff on the board just asking for a flame.

If you need the definition of douche bag, urban dictionary defines it as:

Douche Bag
    1. An object used for vaginal hygeine.
    2. A person that is a total moron and doesn't think before he/she speaks or acts.
    3. One with an undescribeable idiocy, hence stupidity, poor idea of what's cool, possibly an arrogance about them.
    4. One with an intolerable personality.
    5. Personified by a Troll named Eniquity, that constantly trolls Darkpear forums, random smack talking emo n00b, filled with a false sense of self worth

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    What brings a tear to my eye is after all these responses he will still think he is right just like he still thinks the ND with his pistol while he was drunk was somehow not his fault.

This kid should seriously consider putting down the bottle for at least one year. If he can not or will not do that he should consider AA before something else happens.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Well, a DUI would have been way more trouble and discomfort and expense than what did happen. I would let it go as is. I have always said that being out late at night is just asking to get pulled over.

We live in a new age in America. Don't take any chances and play it safe. Don't drive and swerve, especially at night. It does sound like he did you a favor. He did think you shouldn't be driving and it seems that he went out of his way to get you on your way safely. Doesn't happen too often.

Doc Holliday

I'm your huckleberry...
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Watson, LA
    Douche Bag
    2. A person that is a total moron and doesn't think before he/she speaks or acts.
    3. One with an undescribeable idiocy, hence stupidity, poor idea of what's cool, possibly an arrogance about them.
    5. Personified by a Troll named Eniquity, that constantly trolls Darkpear forums, random smack talking emo n00b, filled with a false sense of self worth

Y'all leave Narco out of this!

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    once you admit to an LEO that you've been drinking, if he lets you drive off he opens himself up to a ton of liability.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    The substance needs to be made illegal. If two beers make you deadly behind the wheel, why is this stuff legal?

:confused::confused::eek3::eek3:

If I remember correctly they tried that back in the 20's and it didn't go to well.
    That is the same logic the anti-gunners use. Guns kill people not the people using the guns.
    The beer didn't make him unsafe to drive, his immaturity, lack of safe decision making skills and arrogance made him unsafe to drive!

L

lsushawn

The substance needs to be made illegal. If two beers make you deadly behind the wheel, why is this stuff legal?

:confused::confused::eek3::eek3:

so you want to give the control of this to the gubment also, simply because the "public" can't make responsible decisions with it. i'm sure you have bought somehting irresponsible with your paycheck, so just go ahead and sign the rest of that over to them also. Guns can be deadly with just 1 bullet in them, we really need to make them illegal, this should be on top of your list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I going to hesitate on giving you the full brutal ass slaughter you deserve. You continuously post how you are a student leader and advocate safe gun handling. You said the incident where "your roomie" shot the couch and the wall was not your fault, even though you left a loaded gun out while you guys were drinking.

Then you make a post about absinthe knowing its not a legal substance.

It appears you have no regard at all for the law and have a problem with booze. You should count your lucky stars they didn't put you in lock up and get some help. Its obvious you can't take responsibility for anything you do as its always somebody else's fault. Hopefully it doesn't take you getting arrested and ass raped to realize that you are heading in the wrong direction with your life.

Grow some hair on your balls and learn how to be a man and take responsibility for your actions. And for god's sake if you can't quit being a douche bag, quit posting all this stuff on the board just asking for a flame.

If you need the definition of douche bag, urban dictionary defines it as:

Douche Bag

+1.

Why do you keep

Last edited:

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    if you can not be responsible enough to have one guy designated as the driver who indulges in cokes, tea or water and can leave the beer alone.

with my group of friends, we either take turns as the DD, or i am the DD. it's been that way since we started going out for a beer or two.

Top Bottom