Can't decide what to do, traffic stop that pissed me off.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Ah well, looks like this thread has run its course. I will eagerly await Jimmy Dean's next complaint thread...

I fear he may have been beat into submission. besides, the apology threads normally come before the complaint threads from him.

I feel for the little fella. i think he means well, he is just ate up with the dumbass, as my grand pappy used to say.:mamoru:

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    I fear he may have been beat into submission. besides, the apology threads normally come before the complaint threads from him.

I feel for the little fella. i think he means well, he is just ate up with the dumbass, as my grand pappy used to say.:mamoru:

:flamed: Bad cop, bad, bad cop! :mamoru: :rofl:

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    JD is the reason some LOE's have stopped giving people breaks.
    I do have to say that it is alway funny to read his post just to see how stupid he can be.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    JD is the reason some LOE's have stopped giving people breaks.
    I do have to say that it is alway funny to read his post just to see how stupid he can be.

That is a good point. Almost all the complaints I have gotten have been from people I have given a break too. Of course, it turns around to bite you in the ass. That is why, unless it is an extinuating circumstance, when you get pulled over, you generally get a ticket. AT least that way I had a "reason" to pull you over and harass you.

it is amazing how people, even those without their head quite as far up their ass as little Jimmy, will take advantage of a situation.

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    In my 10 years as LEO, I did tend to give people breaks and let them call for rides, then in 1994 or so, they were building the new SuperWalmart in Covington, I caught the lead foreman (out of towner) just over the limit and cut him a break, anyway, he ran his mouth off at the jobsite that he paid me 1K to let him go, got called in by the Sheriff, anyway the radio log documenting calling for a ride and hotel desk clerk saved my ass, from that point on, I was a 1 man DWI task force, no one received a break, it was all about saving lives, until someone makes a death notification to a parents house with blood stains on your uniform with the coroner next to you on Prom night, you will never understand the emotions and impact of DWI and the effect on innocent people, it happened twice on prom nights and I had to assist the coroner to the residence of the deceased teenagers' for notification, they knew the blood was from the accident, I cried with the victim's families, I will never forget this as long as I live !!! and campus boy is bitching about calling for a ride, what a &*%head, he has the nerve to post about getting his panties in a wrinkle, he needs to ride with a LEO and see a real DWI accident with fatalities and make a notification and he will appreciate any type of life that he has!, I guess he is way too young to appreciate what he has and the break that he was given, if he was not stopped, he damn sure could have ran into someone, if the accident was serious enough, they would have drew blood, then he would have been open carrying a dildo in prison, thats all I got to say about that

CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    In my 10 years as LEO, I did tend to give people breaks and let them call for rides, then in 1994 or so, they were building the new SuperWalmart in Covington, I caught the lead foreman (out of towner) just over the limit and cut him a break, anyway, he ran his mouth off at the jobsite that he paid me 1K to let him go, got called in by the Sheriff, anyway the radio log documenting calling for a ride and hotel desk clerk saved my ass, from that point on, I was a 1 man DWI task force, no one received a break, it was all about saving lives, until someone makes a death notification to a parents house with blood stains on your uniform with the coroner next to you on Prom night, you will never understand the emotions and impact of DWI and the effect on innocent people, it happened twice on prom nights and I had to assist the coroner to the residence of the deceased teenagers' for notification, they knew the blood was from the accident, I cried with the victim's families, I will never forget this as long as I live !!! and campus boy is bitching about calling for a ride, what a &*%head, he has the nerve to post about getting his panties in a wrinkle, he needs to ride with a LEO and see a real DWI accident with fatalities and make a notification and he will appreciate any type of life that he has!, I guess he is way too young to appreciate what he has and the break that he was given, if he was not stopped, he damn sure could have ran into someone, if the accident was serious enough, they would have drew blood, then he would have been open carrying a dildo in Angola, thats all I got to say about that

+1 about him going on a ride and seeing and DWI accident. One of my friends was killed by a DWI driver who was goin 100mph and ran a redlight at a major intercection in lafayette. She died! He didnt even get hurt, but he did get 25yrs in prison. The judge was making an example to other DWI drivers. I have never driven drunk and after the accident i NEVER will. Stop complaining, be lucky you didnt get a DWI.

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    About 3 years ago I worked a traffic crash on I-10 just in the city limits of BR.
    I was told that it was a 3 car crash but when I got there I discovered that Driver #1 struck vehicle # 2 in the rear and claimed that vehicle #3 struck him in the rear, causing him to hit vehicle #2.
    There was no damage to the front of vehicle #3 (truck) and no damage to the rear of vehicle #1. The only damage was to the front of vehicle #1 and the rear of vehicle #2.
    The driver of vehicle #1 kept trying to tell me how to write the crash report. :rolleyes:
    I told him to just fill out a written statement. When I read his statement, that said how the truck struck the rear of his vehicle so hard that it shoved him into the vehicle in front of him, I just had to laught. I told him with the lack of damage to the front of vehicle #3 and rhe rear of his vehicle (#1) that his statement looked more like a fairy tale and that he should start it off with Once Upon A Time.
    I didn't issue any tickets but did list driver #1 at falt.
    Well the little prick wrote a 4 page letter on me and you would not believe all the crap he put in the letter. I had to write a letter to IA to tell my side of the story, :rolleyes: like that 4 page hand wrtten narrative in the crash report didn't cover just about everything.
    The little prick stated in his letter that I told him that he should start all his statements off with Once Upon A Time. I my letter to IA I advised that after reading his statement and viewing the damages to the vehicles I told him that his statement looked more a fairy tale and that he should start it off with Once Upon A Time and I did not tell him that he should start all of them that way.
    My Lt. laughed so hard when he read my letter and asked if I really wanted him to send it to IA. I said yes.
    I was latter told that I was no longer allowed to give my personal opinion to a driver about his written statement.:rofl:
    From that day on I have written a ticket on every traffic crash.

Last edited:

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    epic_fail.jpg

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    That is a good point. Almost all the complaints I have gotten have been from people I have given a break too. Of course, it turns around to bite you in the ass. That is why, unless it is an extinuating circumstance, when you get pulled over, you generally get a ticket. AT least that way I had a "reason" to pull you over and harass you.

it is amazing how people, even those without their head quite as far up their ass as little Jimmy, will take advantage of a situation.

+1 I always write a ticket. I've had 1 complaint and it was from being nice.

Witiku

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2006
    Get pulled over after drinking and Not get a DUI and you are lucky, BAC is not the only information at play during a stop.

OP was given a break. Sad he doesn't realize it. Time will 'splain it to him. It is time to stop Driving Under the Influence of alcohol too.

As for the negligent Discharge. Sounds like it was the OPs gun, unsecured (?) and he was drinking as was the trigger man.... Lucky it was only a couch.

I wonder how old the OP is. Not very responsible in these two threads.

L

lsushawn

Get pulled over after drinking and Not get a DUI and you are lucky, BAC is not the only information at play during a stop.

OP was given a break. Sad he doesn't realize it. Time will 'splain it to him. It is time to stop Driving Under the Influence of alcohol too.

As for the negligent Discharge. Sounds like it was the OPs gun, unsecured (?) and he was drinking as was the trigger man.... Lucky it was only a couch.

I wonder how old the OP is. Not very responsible in these two threads.

how i long to be able to beat a dead horse with such enthusiasm.

L

lsushawn

But its NOT dead. It keeps coming back, even more outlandish and amazing as before.

We cannot make this stuff up, bud. Good ole JD jeeps throwing himself on grenade. There's a pool going on via PM among a few members as to what- and when- his next hilarious admission of mental arthritis will be.

i was refering to this particular situation. there is no doubt that he will come up with something bigger and better before too long. i say the next one will be he got pulled over for driving drunk and shooting street lights and wonders why such a good student and marure beyond his years 20 something year old keeps getting fuct with.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom