Captain Clay Higgins for president!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    It's Clay not Chris. I think most people feel like he does but are afraid to speak their minds & then be labeled a racist or bigot. It is past time to get serious about cleaning up the trash.

tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently he has attracted the attention of the ACLU about his use of the word "heathens" when describing the gang members.

They are upset that he says that the alleged criminals are subject to execution before trial and suggests that there is a bounty on their heads that harks back to the days of lawlessness when people were shot first and questions asked later. The ACLU also objects to referring to those subject to arrest as heathens unless he has personal knowledge of their religious beliefs and even if they are heathens it has no bearing on their status as criminal suspects. Etc.

http://www.katc.com/story/31258402/aclu-issues-statement-about-higgins-segment

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    b86abe459634ca84b7995c6936214c69.jpg

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Apparently he has attracted the attention of the ACLU about his use of the word "heathens" when describing the gang members.

They are upset that he says that the alleged criminals are subject to execution before trial and suggests that there is a bounty on their heads that harks back to the days of lawlessness when people were shot first and questions asked later. The ACLU also objects to referring to those subject to arrest as heathens unless he has personal knowledge of their religious beliefs and even if they are heathens it has no bearing on their status as criminal suspects. Etc.

http://www.katc.com/story/31258402/aclu-issues-statement-about-higgins-segment

The sensorship of a public servent providing useful info and free entertainment, brought to you buy the people who take nativity scenes for Christmas decorations, and the authors of the phrase "seperation of church and state."

These moonbats really ruin all the fun stuff.

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    He has quite a few of these videos about crimes committed. However this one about the gremlin gang surely tops them all. It had over 11 million views on Facebook right now.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    He has a pretty good speech for a new police graduation class, on YouTube, kinda long at 17 mins or so, but is a very good graduation speech!!!

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I think he would be ok with it knowing his positive message is spreading like wild fire, and inspiring hope and positive change in people, and maybe helping the "sheep-people", if even just one, but I will change his name, sorry it was a honest mistake lol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Still waiting on someone in this gun community to tell me this "Great American" works for a CLEO that signs off on class 3 items? I mean, after all, if you and your bunch are such great Americans (as they say), that seems to be essential to the "American" part! You know, that 2nd Amendment part! ;)

Log Island

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    Still waiting on someone in this gun community to tell me this "Great American" works for a CLEO that signs off on class 3 items? I mean, after all, if you and your bunch are such great Americans (as they say), that seems to be essential to the "American" part! You know, that 2nd Amendment part! ;)

Yes, Sheriff Guidroz/St Landry PSO, does sign off.

Those of us south of that parish, in Lafayette Parish, had to form trusts, since the prior Lfyt sheriff, Neustrom, would not.

Our new sheriff, Garber, will, and actually owns quite a few himself.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yes, Sheriff Guidroz/St Landry PSO, does sign off.

Those of us south of that parish, in Lafayette Parish, had to form trusts, since the prior Lfyt sheriff, Neustrom, would not.

Our new sheriff, Garber, will, and actually owns quite a few himself.

Good Americans! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Top Bottom