Captain Clay Higgins for president!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    What is this gremlins gang? Never heard of them.

Eating past midnight. When will they learn?
    giphy.gif

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    Here is the latest.
    http://www.katc.com/story/31276885/gremlins-gang-family-members-respond-to-cpt-higgins

It appears that some of the little Gremlins family are unhappy with the language that was directed to their little babies. Where were they when these ass hats were growing up. Obviously they weren't concerned enough to teach them the difference between right & wrong. This is so typical of today's society. Everyone is offended & no one is responsible for their actions.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yeah, this guy is good. :cheers:

Speaking for myself, I won't lose any sleep knowing the gremlin fambly is upset. :dogkeke:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Here is the latest.
    http://www.katc.com/story/31276885/gremlins-gang-family-members-respond-to-cpt-higgins

It appears that some of the little Gremlins family are unhappy with the language that was directed to their little babies. Where were they when these ass hats were growing up. Obviously they weren't concerned enough to teach them the difference between right & wrong. This is so typical of today's society. Everyone is offended & no one is responsible for their actions.

Bingo

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    Here is the latest.

If these loved ones are so worried, why don't they advise these fine upstanding law abiding gentlemen to turn themselves in and avoid any confrontation that may occur? Instead, this well spoken activist guy is trying to drum up his own publicity...

rustybore1909

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2015
    Independence, Louisiana
    Captain Higgins did a phone interview with "Walton & Johnson", a national radio show, where he challenged the ACLU to a debate following their criticism. "The ACLU has a point that they feel is righteous, and of course they're wrong, but that's subject for debate. I invite them to that debate. I'd like to fill a 10,000 man hall in Baton Rouge. Whoever authored that letter, whatever team authored that letter, I'm sure they'd be happy to debate me in a public forum. We can sell tickets. 10,000 of them at $10.00 a piece and raise $100,000 for charity. I can certainly generate 9,998 of my followers, and they can bring both of theirs, and we'll have a healthy debate and let the American people decide," says Captain Higgins.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Good Americans! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Captain Higgins did a phone interview with "Walton & Johnson", a national radio show, where he challenged the ACLU to a debate following their criticism. "The ACLU has a point that they feel is righteous, and of course they're wrong, but that's subject for debate. I invite them to that debate. I'd like to fill a 10,000 man hall in Baton Rouge. Whoever authored that letter, whatever team authored that letter, I'm sure they'd be happy to debate me in a public forum. We can sell tickets. 10,000 of them at $10.00 a piece and raise $100,000 for charity. I can certainly generate 9,998 of my followers, and they can bring both of theirs, and we'll have a healthy debate and let the American people decide," says Captain Higgins.

Lmfao. This guy is good

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

I love it! This dude is a trip. He definitely tells it like it is.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Yeah that guy shuts up the crowd real quick after they all lose their sh!t when he says "it's not about race, it's about culture". Great video

I used to work with a guy that always played the race card, I told him he was a cry baby and the race card was a crutch to get him by in life. It was amazing I kept my job!

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)

I watched that and thought to myself that it's not fair to only watch the highlights, so I watched the entire debate. Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak

I wanted to hear the other point of view presented in an intelligent argument so I could understand it better, as the logic has always escaped me. Very disappointing, it seems to be based on a bunch of feelings and babbling and accusations.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I watched that and thought to myself that it's not fair to only watch the highlights, so I watched the entire debate. Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak

I wanted to hear the other point of view presented in an intelligent argument so I could understand it better, as the logic has always escaped me. Very disappointing, it seems to be based on a bunch of feelings and babbling and accusations.

Thanks for posting. That was absolutely horrible to watch. What made them think adding the bumbling idiot Mudede was a good idea? That was easy pickings for Shapiro.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Top Bottom