Captain Clay Higgins for president!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    He must have something good planed, he's not without a job cause no body's offering him a job I bet!!!!

He said he's still Constable of the parish and has speaking engagements lined up to March 2017. I'm sure one of the other departments with nuts will take him in.

Sad day for sure.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    "I will not kneel to violent street gangs. I will not kneel to murderers or the parents that raised them. I will not kneel to a discredited, wanna-be, black activist that doesn't really have the best interest of his people in mind, who just wants to make a profit," says Higgins. "I will not kneel to bureaucrats in Baton Rouge, Washington or anywhere else who have forgotten why they wear a badge and who have forgotten who they serve."

Part of Clay HIggin's statement. We need more like him.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    When is the next election for sheriff?

I believe June.

He said he's still Constable of the parish and has speaking engagements lined up to March 2017. I'm sure one of the other departments with nuts will take him in.

Sad day for sure.

There are two parishes in his backyard, Acadia and Lafayette, that could use some help with their crime problem.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Higgins says the sheriff sat him down and ordered him to go back to the original scripts on the crime stoppers spots- and report to him before giving any further interviews so he can "screen" what he intends to say. He would then instruct him on what to say.

Yeah, okay. :bowrofl:
    Wrong guy to pull this on.

1. Sheriff gets pressured by fringe groups and "thug fambly" - and caves.

2. Sheriff notices the ever-growing popularity tsunami surrounding his PIO- and realizes he's in serious danger of being crushed in the next election- if said PIO decides to run against him. ;)

I'm sure it's both- but the chances of #2 actually playing out just got amplified by about 1000x. :dogkeke:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Dammit he needs to come to Jefferson Davis so we can vote him in as Sheriff. Whoever gets him will be damn lucky.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Great guy.. He certainly didn't hold his tongue when he described the miscreants in his cross-hairs.. The lord will provide him great opportunity to continue his crusade against the evildoers plaguing society..

The world needs many more like him..

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom