Cat's glass work

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    If anyone is on the fence about getting some of Cat's work for Valentines presents, you really should. Picked mine up today and she does great work! Flowers and a box of chocolates just isn't the same. Thanks Cat! It was good to finally meet you as well.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    btw: Thanks Lost!!! :)

I tell ya, I was tap-dancing from nervousness. First time showing my inner-sanctum. I'm glad you liked it. If the kids accidentally drop it, they should be okay but if not I can repair the keys. It's iron, I'll knock off the glass and do it over again. :)

Old_Smokey, my forum is under the sponsorship forums, Sunny Cat Glass.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    DAMMIT...I knew I forgot to send a Paypal for something...

Better get on it! lol

btw: Thanks Lost!!! :)

I tell ya, I was tap-dancing from nervousness. First time showing my inner-sanctum. I'm glad you liked it. If the kids accidentally drop it, they should be okay but if not I can repair the keys. It's iron, I'll knock off the glass and do it over again. :)

Old_Smokey, my forum is under the sponsorship forums, Sunny Cat Glass.

Well i hope the nervousness is now gone. Very impressive.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    YES!! Pics, as I'm interested in something new!! I refuse to spend $100 on flowers that live 3 days. lol I would like to see your work and hopefully pick up a piece or two this week.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Cat -- I want one of the keys with the heart around it. How do I go about purchasing from you. You can PM me details and your contact info. Thanks, and your work looks GREAT!!

I added this comment to your other thread also. lol

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Lost, what did you think of the little goat on the wall? Sorry I wasn't around to meet you too.

Sorry I missed you yesterday. Not sure if you remember, but we met once at the Boy Scout Bass tournament. When Tim Bradley put on the exhibition shoot. I was really busy with the tournament, but said "hi" anyway.

As for the "little goat," wow! It's a real good thing you have really tall ceilings! I really want to go on an elk hunt, but have to remember I only have 10' ceilings...:)

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Sorry I missed you yesterday. Not sure if you remember, but we met once at the Boy Scout Bass tournament. When Tim Bradley put on the exhibition shoot. I was really busy with the tournament, but said "hi" anyway.

As for the "little goat," wow! It's a real good thing you have really tall ceilings! I really want to go on an elk hunt, but have to remember I only have 10' ceilings...:)

You know, the height isn't so bad. But I'm surprised I don't have a pair of legs dangling because of the length. Dad was proud of that one.

Dad has a place in New Mexico, if you want to hitch a ride with Jody next October we got room. :) The elk are smaller in antler but similar in body size. :D

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    You know, the height isn't so bad. But I'm surprised I don't have a pair of legs dangling because of the length. Dad was proud of that one.

Dad has a place in New Mexico, if you want to hitch a ride with Jody next October we got room. :) The elk are smaller in antler but similar in body size. :D

Keep me in mind!

Top Bottom