WTS: CCI Mini Mag HP .22LR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DS727

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Denham Springs
    I just received this PM. To save the sender the embarrassment of looking like the total ass he his, I have blurred his information.

xkc13bulh1itv0p8vcqj.jpg

Although I don't feel like I need to explain myself to this person or anyone else, I will.

First off, I can assure you that neither I, or anyone else went to ANY RETAIL STORE in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and purchased this ammo.

It was ordered at least 2 months ago by a friend who took part of the shipment for himself and the remaining was offered to me. Knowing the spotty and next to no availability on store shelves, you bet your ass I bought it.

Although I could hold on to every last round of this ammo and shoot it myself, I decided that I would sell some of it to pay for it and keep the rest.

But since it appears to you, sir, that I have wronged you, and the entire Bayoushooter community by offering an item for sale, at a price that no one is forced to pay, I will withdraw my offer to sell ANY of it to ANYONE.

My deepest apologies to those who contacted me about purchasing this ammo. It is no longer for sale.

You are absolutely right, sir, Karma is indeed a bitch and I do hope you get everything it has in store for you.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom