Cheaper Than Dirt Sale Wilson Combat AR Lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    CTD SALE AD: WILSON COMBAT AR LOWER $79. Looks like a helluva deal to me - sent to my in-box yesterday - just saw it. Item # GUN - 989-001. Expires 11:59 p.m. CST

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I haven't seen much from Cheaper Than Dirt that was actually reasonably priced. Note this comment in the description:

Note From Wilson Combat:
    "Due to the nature of forged lowers, some pitting and machine marks are natural and unavoidable. Please do not be alarmed by these marks, they do not effect function."

I'm guessing these are blems. Probably still a good functional lower. Just don't think that you're getting a great price on a first rate lower.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    I've ordered from them a couple of times also. Both orders were cancelled more than a week later because the items were out of stock. Both times I had to call and ask for a refund, something that should've happened automatically when the order was cancelled. Never again, but your mileage may vary.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk Pro

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I haven't seen much from Cheaper Than Dirt that was actually reasonably priced. Note this comment in the description:

Note From Wilson Combat:
    "Due to the nature of forged lowers, some pitting and machine marks are natural and unavoidable. Please do not be alarmed by these marks, they do not effect function."

I'm guessing these are blems. Probably still a good functional lower. Just don't think that you're getting a great price on a first rate lower.

That statement is from WC and is on their website. I don’t use CTD but these appear to be non blem lowers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I wouldn’t order from them if it was buy one get one free at that price. They are scum bags in my books.
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

I spent a lot of money with them before they lost their minds during the Obammy era. When they started gouging x1000 I cut all ties and told them to get lost.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I generally don’t comment on businesses but they’re one exception. Cheaper Than Dirt gouged during the Obama era and I have never looked at their site again.
    I will never purchase anything from them again.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Remember after Sandy Hook when CTD was charging $120 for a P-mag, cause they could ?

I do.

Screw 'em. They could be giving away gold bullion and I wouldn't order from them.

2A crowd has a long memory. It took me 30 years and a couple of dead CEOs to forgive Ruger for Bill's congressional ten round comments.

While I'm ranting, . . . , Screw Springfield Armory and their wanna be High Power too. FEG makes a better copy.

Last edited:

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Remember after Sandy Hook when CTD was charging $120 for a P-mag, cause they could ?

I do.

Screw 'em. They could be giving away gold bullion and I wouldn't order from them.

2A crowd has a long memory. It took me 30 years and a couple of dead CEOs to forgive Ruger for Bill's congressional ten round comments.

While I'm ranting, . . . , Screw Springfield Armory and their wanna be High Power too. FEG makes a better copy.

kind of off topic I guess but why do so many people in the 2a community not like Springfield? I remember something about them getting behind some anti 2A laws for profit or something like that?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    kind of off topic I guess but why do so many people in the 2a community not like Springfield? I remember something about them getting behind some anti 2A laws for profit or something like that?

Basically Springfield and Rock River Arms supported Illinois legislation that required Firearm Dealers to not only be regulated at the Federal level, but added strict state oversight.
    That is, so long as that legislation didn't affect them.

They were carved out an exemption so long as they didn't oppose the legislation.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Sandy Chisolm is on my scat list too.

He recently opined that anybody who opposes vaccine mandates is an idiot.

Hence my For Sale ad selling off NAA revolvers.

Top Bottom