Chemtrails Are they real?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Barium enemas. I'm sure the Govt. is just doing this for our own good. By them giving us Barium thru the air we won't have to drink that horrible Barium milk shake when we go to the doctor for abdominal x-rays. Thank you Govt.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    fc100525_jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    If the info in the video is factual then I am worried, but so much is BS on the web these days, not like when algore first turned it on

So much info out there on this ya gota wonder if finding real proof will come when a squatch is captured ???

atonguis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Central, LA
    If the info in the video is factual then I am worried, but so much is BS on the web these days, not like when algore first turned it on

So much info out there on this ya gota wonder if finding real proof will come when a squatch is captured ???

I am not a doom or gloom kinda guy, but it does make one wonder. If they really were doing it, what better way to keep it a secret then to do it out in the open and then deny it :ninja: I mean after all that is what they do for everything else

There is an old saying one of my bosses used to tell me "Where there is confusion, there is money to be made"

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I am not a doom or gloom kinda guy, but it does make one wonder. If they really were doing it, what better way to keep it a secret then to do it out in the open and then deny it :ninja: I mean after all that is what they do for everything else

There is an old saying one of my bosses used to tell me "Where there is confusion, there is money to be made"

Agree completely...no argument we are getting the treatment but knowing exactly where and how is the hard part..There is a certain group on BS who don't think anything is real unless they say it, so a quick hats off to them guys...y'all know who ya R

they are easy to spot

head_in_sand-2.jpg
    [/IMG]

DontTreadOnMe19

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    May 31, 2011
    Poplarville, MS
    Well I am not a conspiracy theorist either, and my ex wifes mother is a hardcore believer in Chem trails. I don't believe in them. To me when our Gov't does something shady, they hide the evidence. Chemtrails would be evidence staring us in the face. And it would be easy for a scientist to do an air test to analyze any chemicals or pollutants in the air. They do it all the time to test smog and whatnot. It would be too easy to prove a chemtrails existence, and I'm sure someone would have done it by now. Especially since I have been hearing the chemtrail theory since the early 90's.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom