Christmas Giveaway!!1!exclamation!!1one!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Well, I've got a BIG box full of nerd goodness - weighs roughly 18-20lbs. I WILL NOT ship this. You MUST pick this up.

Read this again, as I'm sure most of you have already skipped the first few sentences........ YOU MUST PICK THIS UP. I don't care if it's you, your cousin, your neighbor/prostitute/druggie friend/etc. I won't spend $25 to ship this across the state.

Now, I'm sure this narrows me down to about 5 people who are eligible. Perfect :D

I've had this box of Tech stuff sitting in my bookcase for the past year or so, and have zero use for any of it. I had forgotten about it until I started cleaning this afternoon. I figured I'd post it up here as a "giveaway" before I threw it out.

What you'll be getting is most of what is in these two threads. I'm not exactly sure what I've sold, so consider it a luck of the draw.

http://bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20642

http://bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18771

Post in this thread if you want it. If you post twice and your number is drawn, it will go to the person immediately after your chosen post. The number will be drawn on Wednesday the 23rd at 7:11pm. Pickup must be on Thursday, as I'm going to be stupid busy on Friday. If you don't pick it up, I'll bring this stuff to the orphanage and tell them this is all you felt like giving them, and I'll supply your mailing address so they can send you Thank You notes :p

Remember, you must be able to pick this up!

So, I now start the clock on the most demanding Christmas Giveaway to date :D

GO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom