Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crewdawg

F-15 Eagle Crew Chief
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    Amite, LA
    Anty506 had a post on OCDO
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=14901&forum_id=26&highlight=Anty506

------------------------------
    "Well I just got back from this party.

Right before I went to the party I sat at the Tangipahoa Sherrif's sub station with my buddy who is the Sergent and told him I was about to go to this party and he said that he already had some complaints about what happened last time and that he was going to be breaking it up soon.

Well I get to the party and as I'm talking to some people that I know, I am choked from behind and feel someone going for my gun. I try to get control of the gun but instead I get my gun pointed at me.

Its the crazy dad pointing my gun at me and screaming what the f%%% you doing with a gun I'm on parole and house arrest and I told him I'm with Mr.(Sergent) from the Tangi Sherrif (as my buddy told me to say if there was any trouble and after I call he would come take care of it)

Well the dad tells me he doesn't give a F*** who I'm with and pulls a gun from his waste and puts it to my head and says he will blow my brains out. I stayed calm and just told him to put his gun down and return my firearm. After some people go to him and calm him down, he gives me my firearm back and says get the f*** out of here.

So as it would have no longer been a "good kill" as I was no longer threated with a gun to my head, I walked away and called the Sgt.

Once all of the cops pulled in, he tried to appoligize of course and then once he found out that everyone was a witness to what happened including his son, he threatened to press charges on me for tresspassing with a weapon on his property.

So I couldn't press charges on him even though he put his gun to my head while holding my gun in my cheast because he would press charges on me.

So after talking to my buddy, he suggested I let it go or he would be pressing charges on me as well.

What would you guys have done in this situation? I knew it was no longer a "good kill" (no kill is a good kill) and I knew that even if I did have control of my weapon when he put his to my head and I would have shot him, his weed head buddies would have shot me.

It was a tough situation but I did use my head and stayed calm about everything, but what would you guys have done?

I know this should most likely be a thread of its own, but I'm posting here as I was just talking about this party in this thread eariler today."

---------------------------------------------------

A few days earlier, Anty506 went to a party at the same house and the old crazy guy was firing his gun off into the air. So he went back with the intentions of doing a citizens arrest on the guy.

Doesn't this really show how much more of an advantage OCing is? :rolleyes:

Now I know he isn't old enough to CC, but this is a big reason why I want to CC rather than OC. What if I can't retain control of my firearm if someone comes at me from behind as happened to Anty? What if it's some guy who wants my gun and money and would kill me for it?

Last edited:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

Right before I went to the party I sat at the Tangipahoa Sherrif's sub station with my buddy who is the Sergent and told him I was about to go to this party and he said that he already had some complaints about what happened last time and that he was going to be breaking it up soon.

Well I get to the party and as I'm talking to some people that I know, I am choked from behind and feel someone going for my gun. I try to get control of the gun but instead I get my gun pointed at me.

Its the crazy dad pointing my gun at me and screaming what the f%%% you doing with a gun I'm on parole and house arrest and I told him I'm with Mr.(Sergent) from the Tangi Sherrif (as my buddy told me to say if there was any trouble and after I call he would come take care of it)

Well the dad tells me he doesn't give a F*** who I'm with and pulls a gun from his waste and puts it to my head and says he will blow my brains out. I stayed calm and just told him to put his gun down and return my firearm. After some people go to him and calm him down, he gives me my firearm back and says get the f*** out of here.

So as it would have no longer been a "good kill" as I was no longer threated with a gun to my head, I walked away and called the Sgt.

Once all of the cops pulled in, he tried to appoligize of course and then once he found out that everyone was a witness to what happened including his son, he threatened to press charges on me for tresspassing with a weapon on his property.

So I couldn't press charges on him even though he put his gun to my head while holding my gun in my cheast because he would press charges on me.

So after talking to my buddy, he suggested I let it go or he would be pressing charges on me as well.

What would you guys have done in this situation? I knew it was no longer a "good kill" (no kill is a good kill) and I knew that even if I did have control of my weapon when he put his to my head and I would have shot him, his weed head buddies would have shot me.

It was a tough situation but I did use my head and stayed calm about everything, but what would you guys have done?

I know this should most likely be a thread of its own, but I'm posting here as I was just talking about this party in this thread eariler today."

A few days earlier, Anty506 went to a party at the same house and the old crazy guy was firing his gun off into the air. So he went back with the intentions of doing a citizens arrest on the guy.

Now I know he isn't old enough to CC, but this is a big reason why I want to CC rather than OC. What if I can't retain control of my firearm if someone comes at me from behind as happened to Anty? What if it's some guy who wants my gun and money and would kill me for it?

WHAT?

THE

FRICK?

this **** is proiceless. Anothe rexample of "it is his right and he should do it." Another great example of just because you can, does not mean you should.

F-cking priceless.

he is moving up fats on JimmyDean. However, he does get a handicap because he is so young. You kinda expect stupid stuff like this from a 19 year old sometimes.

Last edited:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=14901&forum_id=26&highlight=Anty506

Doesnt sound like a drug user to me, perhaps there is more that we dont know...as usual.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Doesnt sound like a drug user to me, perhaps there is more that we dont know...as usual.

Are you kidding. obviously this dude has some serious decision making skills. LOL ala JimmyDean.

I am assuming you mean that he is not a "drug user" of the nicer gentler type you described earlier, ie should be non-criminal type.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Are you kidding. obviously this dude has some serious decision making skills. LOL ala JimmyDean.

I am assuming you mean that he is not a "drug user" of the nicer gentler type you described earlier, ie should be non-criminal type.

Oh, I think this guy is a dumb wigger just like he portrays himself to the public...a gang banger wanna be, OC's to be "cool" and to make people think twice about beating his little cracker white wigger ass every day.

I dont know drug users that call people "Weed Heads" though, so I meant that perhaps he went on a run with some people and was not partaking in the drug purchase, but was with them, and he probably ran his little wigger mouth and got popped for it...and in turn popped the guy back, permanently.

The stuff I said before was general, not pertaining to this guy specifically. And I stand by the things I said, this guys situation may be different though. I wasnt standing up for him before.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    If I'm reading all of this correctly, anty506 is our boy who got jacked up by the gendarmie at the Wally World in Hammond... the one where we had "live coverage"??? :D

If so, and his real name is Anthony Manzella, then we have a... winner? Loser? This one was born in 1990, so the age matches.

Anthony Manzella is the shooter in the Clinton deal, and was charged with first degree murder. I didn't read the whole thread, dunno if that info was out yet, but its the straight scoop. Manzella and the other Hammondite, one Anthony Robertson, are republicans. The deceased and the kid from Jackson (who was apparently the go-between) are/were liberal southern democrats.

And it WAS a drug deal. So we have yet another wigger wanna-be-banger who is going to find out, first hand, what its really like... as someone's bitch.

And the stupid turd is from LORANGER... redneck central! Mom, apple pie, pick-up trucks, the girl next door. And I say that in admiration; your basic redneck may not be the most couth of persons, but by God they think like a normal man should think (except when it comes to NASCAR... then they get retarded, like your average LSU fan... :D ) Ya gotta wonder what went wrong. Did he dropped on his head as an infant? Was he wired wrong from conception? Was there a... oh, never mind.

What a trip.

So, are we monitoring the Defenders of Freedom on the OC forum? What's THEIR take on this, on of their own screwing the pooch in such a major fashion?????

Love that post. :bowdown:

As for the Defenders of Freedom over there, they are not talking. :D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    True then again remember how the anti's reacted last week on the reciprocity bill that failed. They were worried about people carrying Concealed Weapons into other states concealed. So they were happy it failed :rolleyes:

No access at work. Is it riddled with Gangsta OG junk?

What's his full name?

You guys are being waay to hard on this kid. Obviously, judging by the Myspace page, he was just "tryin to keep it real" and gain some street cred- at least that seems to be the business model most hip hop "artists" follow...:D

In all seriousness, I don't know the circumstances of this, so I'll TRY not to be judgemental, but "IT DON'T LOOK GOOD". As far as this good forum is concerned, it appears as though this young man has participated in only one thread, which is probably for the best.
    If he's truly guilty of a "drug deal gone bad", I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. True, the other guy was no better, but IMHO these people are doing their part to destroy our country- screw them all.
    If he's not guilty and was in the "wrong place at the wrong time", this should serve as a lesson to the young and stupid who walk among us. FOR GOD'S SAKE- know who you hang around with & the kind of people they hang around with, OR YOU MAY "HANG" WITH THEM. Scenario #1- He's a drug fiend who just killed one of his own.
    Scenario #2- He's a young, naive moron who shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Either way, chances are he was a bull-headed knowitall who couldn't be reached. This is speculation, but I'm sure he came across as a smart-ass kid to the cops during the Walmart incident...You see so many out there like that I would bet the farm on it....

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    What do their political affiliations have to do with it?

It is nice to know that the Clinton police had something better to do than set up speed traps for me and my kin.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Maybe since he thinks he has friends in LE over around Tangi he might have told the dopers he was from Tri Parish and they being from East Feliciana thought he was from the CO-OP in Slaughter,.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    You guys are being waay to hard on this kid. Obviously, judging by the Myspace page, he was just "tryin to keep it real" and gain some street cred- at least that seems to be the business model most hip hop "artists" follow...:D

In all seriousness, I don't know the circumstances of this, so I'll TRY not to be judgemental, but "IT DON'T LOOK GOOD". As far as this good forum is concerned, it appears as though this young man has participated in only one thread, which is probably for the best.
    If he's truly guilty of a "drug deal gone bad", I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. True, the other guy was no better, but IMHO these people are doing their part to destroy our country- screw them all.
    If he's not guilty and was in the "wrong place at the wrong time", this should serve as a lesson to the young and stupid who walk among us. FOR GOD'S SAKE- know who you hang around with & the kind of people they hang around with, OR YOU MAY "HANG" WITH THEM. Scenario #1- He's a drug fiend who just killed one of his own.
    Scenario #2- He's a young, naive moron who shouldn't have been there in the first place.
    Either way, chances are he was a bull-headed knowitall who couldn't be reached. This is speculation, but I'm sure he came across as a smart-ass kid to the cops during the Walmart incident...You see so many out there like that I would bet the farm on it....

I'm sure this will be an enlightening experience for him.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    If I'm reading all of this correctly, anty506 is our boy who got jacked up by the gendarmie at the Wally World in Hammond... the one where we had "live coverage"??? :D

If so, and his real name is Anthony Manzella, then we have a... winner? Loser? This one was born in 1990, so the age matches.

Anthony Manzella is the shooter in the Clinton deal, and was charged with first degree murder. I didn't read the whole thread, dunno if that info was out yet, but its the straight scoop. Manzella and the other Hammondite, one Anthony Robertson, are republicans. The deceased and the kid from Jackson (who was apparently the go-between) are/were liberal southern democrats.

And it WAS a drug deal. So we have yet another wigger wanna-be-banger who is going to find out, first hand, what its really like... as someone's bitch.

And the stupid turd is from LORANGER... redneck central! Mom, apple pie, pick-up trucks, the girl next door. And I say that in admiration; your basic redneck may not be the most couth of persons, but by God they think like a normal man should think (except when it comes to NASCAR... then they get retarded, like your average LSU fan... :D ) Ya gotta wonder what went wrong. Did he dropped on his head as an infant? Was he wired wrong from conception? Was there a... oh, never mind.

What a trip.

So, are we monitoring the Defenders of Freedom on the OC forum? What's THEIR take on this, on of their own screwing the pooch in such a major fashion?????

That clears it up for me....sounds pretty par for the course....I cringe every time I see a "wigger" walking down the street. I think to myself- "there goes a kid with either a dipshit failure for a father or no father figure at all...." My dad would have stomped my a$$ if I'd have ever come home like that, and if I could I'd thank him for it.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wait a minute. Here's something else to consider.
    Now that we know the "party affiliations" of the participants, there's a good chance that Jesse & Al will launch a seperate investigation because obviously the deceased had his rights to practice free commerce violated when he got shot. Clinton may be turned into the "new Jena" overnight.....Sheesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom