Closed my BoA account this morning.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    Govt took over Bank of America and is now calling the shots on who they can loan money to, namely gun manufacturers. They will not see another dollar of mine. I really wish the word get around and have gun owners band together with manufacturers to put a noticeable dent in their business. This is no way to treat the constitution or American businesses, regardless of what their investors tell them to do. The poor bank manager at my branch got an earful from me, I hope she passes it up the line to her bosses. Land of the free... hrmph

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/04/daniel-zimmerman/bank-of-america-to-mcmillan-drop-dead/

g

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I hope that he told the asshat banker to "Get the F..k out of my office and don't let the door hit you on the way out". Banks, and I mean all banks are not what they used to be. They do not care about you the customer or their employees!! It's all a numbers game about market share, deposits and FEES!!!!!!! Why, there is actually a website titled "Bad Regions.com". With GOOD reason too!!

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    What's Chase's stance on guns? My banker seemed pretty pro-gun.

Even the banks are against us. That's it. Who wants to march to Capital Hill and ask a simple question: why? No shootouts, threats, but only words like why, have, we, the, people, been, played, by, big, & fed?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom