CMC Trigger Drop-In

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Geauxfish

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone have experience good or bad with the CMC drop in trigger group, 3.5lb? I'm thinking about getting one for an AR in 300 blackout that would be used primarily for hunting.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I have the flat CMC trigger on my Bushmaster Predator and really like it. I've only shot a couple hundred rounds with it but I couldn't be happier.
    I have a friend with a Geissele in his rifle I hope to get together with him soon to compare them.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I have an original standard curved CMC 4.5 in my spr and love it. I've had the trigger for several years and it's been in several guns with absolutely ZERO complaints or issues.

MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    I've got the curved trigger version of the 3.5# unit. Very nice upgrade, crisp, clean, super easy install. I'm getting close to ordering enough to put in to all of my ARs.

NOShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2014
    New Orleans
    I have a cmc trigger. I prefer the hiperfire 23e to it. I initially bought the hiperfire because i had a bunch of the hard primer remington 220gr 300 aac subs. The other "lightened" AR triggers that I had would give me FTFs every so often due to the hard primers.

With the hiperfire and it's higher strength hammer strike and adjustable weight, i've yet to have the same condition present. they are a little more expensive than the cmc triggers, but i've since put them in most of my guns and sold off the other stuff.

Top Bottom