Col Rob Maness (ret), Candidate US Senate, R-LA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobManess

Col Rob Maness (ret) R-LA
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    Hello everyone. I took the advice of a supporter and opened an account so folks like you can ask me questions regarding my stand on the 2nd Amendment. I have been vetted for well over a year now by all of the real grass roots groups that are supported by people like us (you and me). If you have any questions, please ask me. Our campaign is about running to defeat Mary and put one of us in the seat, not another career politician. They have had their chance and failed. I am endorsed by the Tea Party Express, Senate Conservatives Fund, National Association of Gun Rights, Gun Owners of America and Gov Sarah Palin, to name a few. I am a member of LSA, an Endowment life member of the NRA, and a life member of the VFW. You can find my principles at www.robmaness.com. Check out our new video Standing for Liberty here: http://youtu.be/6AZ-tDLQvNU You may also email me direct at rob@robmaness.com. I am thankful to be a member of this community and look forward to new friends I'm sure I will make on here. Warm regards,
    RM

mikepizz

LA CHP INSTRUCTOR # 308
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Maurepas, LA
    Hey Rob, thanks for your service. I have a few questions.

1. If elected, which federal departments would you vote to shut down?
    2. Do you believe President Obama is a criminal and should be in jail?
    3. Do you believe Eric Holder is a criminal and should be in jail?
    4. How much of the federal budget would you propose to cut your first year?
    5. Do you believe the Obama administration has staged false flags to attack the second amendment? if yes, please explain.
    6. Do you believe the recent illegal alien children crossing the border is something this administration wants to happen and is actively involved in making it happen?
    7. Do you think Harry Reid has dementia?
    8. Which democrats do you feel you can cross the isle and work with?
    9. Do you believe Islam is a religion of peace?

Thanks, I look forward to your answers.

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Hey Rob, thanks for your service. I have a few questions.

1. If elected, which federal departments would you vote to shut down?
    2. Do you believe President Obama is a criminal and should be in jail?
    3. Do you believe Eric Holder is a criminal and should be in jail?
    4. How much of the federal budget would you propose to cut your first year?
    5. Do you believe the Obama administration has staged false flags to attack the second amendment? if yes, please explain.
    6. Do you believe the recent illegal alien children crossing the border is something this administration wants to happen and is actively involved in making it happen?
    7. Do you think Harry Reid has dementia?
    8. Which democrats do you feel you can cross the isle and work with?
    9. Do you believe Islam is a religion of peace?

Thanks, I look forward to your answers.

You forgot one:

If elected, would you vote on impeachment of President Obama for any of his actions? If so which one(s)?

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Not to ruin this peach with Civics but the US House impeaches the President. The Senate then Votes on the impeachment.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    1. Dept of Ed, Dept of Energy, HHS, DHS for starters ...Audit the Fed Bill that Rand Paul wrote needs to be passed. IRS needs to be audited then abolished and to do that we will need tax reform that enables the action. DoD budget needs to be audited and acquisition system needs to be reformed. EPA...they will be done.
    2 & 3 What I believe is irrelevant but here is what I think should happening RIGHT NOW: The House of Reps should be screaming investigate every day and establishing committees to formulate the articles as is THIER Constitutional duty. MY QUESTION is WHY would anyone vote for ANY sitting Congressman who is not doing that and everything in their power to get things investigated properly?
    4. The first thing we have to do is freeze budget GROWTH and get the Congressional budget process back on regular order. They haven't passed a budget in 5 years so until we do that cuts are irrelevant. Also, add up the department budgets I listed in item 1 and that should be a good number for starters.
    5. I have seen no evidence of this that is convincing but they really haven't had to with some of the idiots out there shooting citizens. The worst part is they ARE attacking the second amendment and the first. We must protect them at all costs as they are the foundation of our Country. As soon as we get enough folks to support the Constitution in office, we can start rolling back some of these crazy laws like gun free zones.
    6. yes, yes see the article in AMerican Thinker yesterday bidding contracts to handle 65K illegal alien minors. Bidding was in JAn 2014 ...hhhmm. I spoke with a immigration enforcement officer a week ago and she said all the officers feel as though they are being made accomplices by being ordered to take these kids into our interior, the opposite of what the law says they are supposed to do. we need them to whistleblow
    7. he is a corrupt partisan that needs to be tried for calling men like me a jihadist and terrorist during the WWII memorial shutdown ...
    8. None that are in office today. I supported a guy I knew in the AF for 25 years and trust with my life, but he couldn't even get 2 % of the vote in a dem primary for congress running on the constitution. should have run as an R. I could have worked with him.
    9. LOLOLOL .... uh, NO.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    oh Impeachment: I will do my constitutional duty as Senator and listen to the evidence at the impeachment trial and VOTE as needed. NOW, you all need to think about something, the HOUSE draws up the articles of impeachment and the Senate Tries them. My question to you is: Will you vote for someone that is sitting in Congress TODAY that is also running for this seat and hasn't done HIS constitutional duty to push for the investigations and articles?

fallingbird

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Metairie
    Thank you, Colonel Maness for taking the time to join the board and answer pointed questions in a not so conventional setting. I will vote for you in November, and will contribute to your campaign effort.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    "Will you vote for someone that is sitting in Congress TODAY that is also running for this seat and hasn't done HIS constitutional duty to push for the investigations and articles? "

No I will not.

But you, sir, I will vote for.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    i have no idea. i do hold him (POTUS) responsible for not just putting the thing out there when requested and causing many people to suspect it is, thats for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    Is it your supporters that are running the constant
    attack ads against Cassidy? I was thinking that
    they were from Move-On or something.

RobManess

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2014
    Madisonville, LA
    I have spent the last year telling every Republican group I could speak to that the Dems would run ads like that if he ran and guess what, they are. The TV ad is run by the Senate Majority PAC (Harry Ried) and the Radio ad is run by the Patriot Majority PAC, a Union-Liberal Dem PAC. Not my supporters or anyone connected to our campaign. We do our best to only highlight facts that are relevant to contrasting me with the other Rep candidates, not false information.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    I have spent the last year telling every Republican group I could speak to that the Dems would run ads like that if he ran and guess what, they are. The TV ad is run by the Senate Majority PAC (Harry Ried) and the Radio ad is run by the Patriot Majority PAC, a Union-Liberal Dem PAC. Not my supporters or anyone connected to our campaign. We do our best to only highlight facts that are relevant to contrasting me with the other Rep candidates, not false information.

That's what I thought. Thanks for confirming it.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    oh Impeachment: I will do my constitutional duty as Senator and listen to the evidence at the impeachment trial and VOTE as needed. NOW, you all need to think about something, the HOUSE draws up the articles of impeachment and the Senate Tries them. My question to you is: Will you vote for someone that is sitting in Congress TODAY that is also running for this seat and hasn't done HIS constitutional duty to push for the investigations and articles?

If I'm not mistaken currently the House has a number of Committees that are investigating many of the issues that have been mentioned in this thread. I'm sure there is a process that must be followed to bring articles of impeachment. Col. Could you explain the process to us? What committee would have jurisdiction, can any member of the House just write up Articles of impeachment and demand the Speaker move them to the floor for a vote? I think the last time it was done was Clinton, but I'm to young to remember the details. Thanks

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Is this actually Rob posting here or just one of his secretaries? As for questions. What is your take on Concealed Carry?

Top Bottom